How bad it it? (18m)

You can be gl if you softmaxx

This was from Test + MT2 + Mk677 asfaik
what was this guy's thread again? most people don't get these kind of results though from what i've seen

what is the cope in these comments? im sry op but u have a weak chin, ginger pheno which looks extremely nerdy, UEE, small beady eyes, pale skin, bloated jaw youre a LTN

MTN with height, could probably reach HTN with looksmaxxing but id legit get jawsurgery etc

ur not just gonna lose bloat u dont look overweight, you need better bones

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, Deleted member 17735, incel194012940 and 1 other person
i meant more round eyes tbh, i dont think theyre small and beady.

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 18244
what is the cope in these comments? im sry op but u have a weak chin, ginger pheno which looks extremely nerdy, UEE, small beady eyes, pale skin, bloated jaw youre a LTN

MTN with height, could probably reach HTN with looksmaxxing but id legit get jawsurgery etc

Thanks for the honesty, but better bones aren’t something I can just buy. I’ll see what my jaw looks like after a couple years gym and mewing. The pheno I’ll change just dying eyebrows/lashes and getting more sun. What’s UEE? Will probably not get invasive surgery unless needed. The bloat is cause I’m skinny fat, gym and cardio should fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157

Also is a weak chin recessed? Bc my chin isn’t recessed it just doesn’t have much height

Hard carried by bones, ginger coloring is unfortunate but we’re all nerfed in some form

Also is a weak chin recessed? Bc my chin isn’t recessed it just doesn’t have much height
a weak chin is recessed, its not overly too recessed but it definitely needs height like you said
So they’re too round?
yes i think they lack a good shape, eye color is good though and ethnics here will boost u up legit .75 just because of that

but yeh if you get more angular from losing weight nice it just doesnt look like ur very skinny fat but i cant see ur body

id take a lot of work but people saying u could be chadlite are coping unless you get some surgery, height and eye color is overrated here

frame tho, probably boosts you up. i think maybe ur between MTN and HTN like a 5.5/10 maybe a 6 including everything

a weak chin is recessed, its not overly too recessed but it definitely needs height like you said

yes i think they lack a good shape, eye color is good though and ethnics here will boost u up legit .75 just because of that

but yeh if you get more angular from losing weight nice it just doesnt look like ur very skinny fat but i cant see ur body

id take a lot of work but people saying u could be chadlite are coping unless you get some surgery, height and eye color is overrated here

frame tho, probably boosts you up. i think maybe ur between MTN and HTN like a 5.5/10 maybe a 6 including everything
Yeah I thought I was a 5, but surprised when ppl saying I’m htn with Chad lite potential. I posted here bc I expect ppl to be brutally honest so I don’t know if they’re coping. Anyway it could be worse, hopefully I develop well over the next few years, and if not maybe surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157

What sort of surgery would I need? Genii p

what surgery would u recommend? Chin implants? Have u had any surgery done?

Yeah I thought I was a 5, but surprised when ppl saying I’m htn with Chad lite potential. I posted here bc I expect ppl to be brutally honest so I don’t know if they’re coping. Anyway it could be worse, hopefully I develop well over the next few years, and if not maybe surgery
the people here legit rate based off emotions all the time idk they all worship blue eyes so they think u have a good eye area but its really lacking imo. its weird how sometimes theyre nice and other times theyre ruthless as fuck, its a hive mind really , i agree that ur a 5-5.5/10

like the other guy said try to darken your coloring maybe try dye in your brows and use some like shampoo that will make ur hair more dark slowly

you could use canthoplexy or something or the sort, and maybe a custom chin implant/wrap around implants

Also would u say I’m a skullcel or am I just giving in to the brainworms? It may be a bit small for my height but does it stand out (in a bad way)

Also would u say I’m a skullcel or am I just giving in to the brainworms? It may be a bit small for my height but does it stand out (in a bad way)
your skull may be a little bit small for your height but the bigger problem is that its short

but yeah we probably have the same skull size and im like 3 inches shorter, its a bit small. its better than having some overly large bobble head though

• +1
Reactions: Churchill213
your skull may be a little bit small for your height but the bigger problem is that its short

but yeah we probably have the same skull size and im like 3 inches shorter, its a bit small. its better than having some overly large bobble head though
I measured width and height (chin to forehead) and both were in 50th percentile so I thought it was proportionate - height was 21cm. But yeah a chin implant would defo help. Is the size something that jumps out or would u not notice until someone pointed it out?

Surprised no1 has mentioned negative orbital vector. Im sorry OP, u have an asian side profile which needs work

• +1
Lacking orbital protrusion hence your asian looking orbitals from the side.
Bonesmash your supras and infras tbh

Lacking orbital protrusion hence your asian looking orbitals from the side.
Bonesmash your supras and infras tbh
Supras and infras? And is bone smash just hitting it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Upper orbital and lower and yes slightly with knuckles
im gonna see what doing k2, d3 and calcium can do with gymmaxing and mewing for the next couple of years before I start punching myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Bruh why you are even here? Tall with good face, blue eyes etc. No surgeryes needed

Read fucclife’s comments. That’s why
he is autistic. You can slay already, and will only make your life worse trying to do useless surgeries

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik
  1. [IMG alt="Gallowglass"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/18/18931.jpg?1658818115[/IMG]
    Ugh..
    Today at 2:08 AM

Gallowglass

Zephir · From Scotland
    • Posts 2,482
    • Reputation 3,777
    • Points 33
  2. [IMG alt="sebsyx"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/17/17735.jpg?1659606536[/IMG]
    Ugh..
    Today at 12:25 AM

sebsyx

Zephir
    • Posts 1,959
    • Reputation 2,790
    • Points 39
  3. [IMG alt="incel194012940"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/15/15713.jpg?1654249093[/IMG]
    Ugh..
    Yesterday at 5:08 PM

incel194012940

Zephir
    • Posts 2,761
    • Reputation 4,315
    • Points 38

4. [IMG alt="Mogpogs"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/18/18244.jpg?1663022255[/IMG]
    Ugh..
    Yesterday at 4:51 PM

Mogpogs

Noveau Bitche

op literally appreciated my advice you virtue signaling little dorks
    kys for acting like little females when im giving my honest opinoin to try and help him be realistic jfl

1. [IMG alt="Gallowglass"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/18/18931.jpg?1658818115[/IMG]
    View attachment 1870343Today at 2:08 AM

Gallowglass

Zephir · From Scotland
    • Posts 2,482
    • Reputation 3,777
    • Points 33
  2. [IMG alt="sebsyx"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/17/17735.jpg?1659606536[/IMG]
    View attachment 1870345Today at 12:25 AM

sebsyx

Zephir
    • Posts 1,959
    • Reputation 2,790
    • Points 39
  3. [IMG alt="incel194012940"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/15/15713.jpg?1654249093[/IMG]
    View attachment 1870342Yesterday at 5:08 PM

incel194012940

Zephir
    • Posts 2,761
    • Reputation 4,315
    • Points 38

4. [IMG alt="Mogpogs"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/18/18244.jpg?1663022255[/IMG]
    View attachment 1870344Yesterday at 4:51 PM

Mogpogs

Noveau Bitche
    View attachment 1870347
    op literally appreciated my advice you virtue signaling little dorks
    kys for acting like little females when im giving my honest opinoin to try and help him be realistic jfl

I thought they were saying my appearance made them sick lol

Great base but you are currently around average. Main flaw being your colouring/pheno.

If I were you:
- Dye + thicken eyebrows (dark brown)
- Dye hair darker
- Get a tan
- Clear skin

You defo don't need jaw surgery or any surgery for that matter.

• +1
also don't listen to retards telling you to smash your face with a hammer (bonesmashing).

• +1
Great base but you are currently around average. Main flaw being your colouring/pheno.

If I were you:
- Dye + thicken eyebrows (dark brown)
- Dye hair darker
- Get a tan
- Clear skin

You defo don't need jaw surgery or any surgery for that matter.
Does my small skull not failo me? I was thinking if I gymmax it will make my already small head seem smaller and look comical/pinhead? Or am I overthinking?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Does my small skull not failo me? I was thinking if I gymmax it will make my already small head seem smaller and look comical/pinhead? Or am I overthinking?
looks fine to me. You should definitely gymmax.
It's best not to spend much time on this site, you'll start having insecurities about things you never even thought about. It's best to find the relevant info you need and then leave tbh.

• +1