how bad life must be growing up as genetical truecel

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
and im not even coping, being born as a goodlooking talented high iq child and getting the god treatment in the first years of life made me immune to hardships that i had later, having had a kindergarten relationship that i couldnt properly reciprocate cause of autism, loving parents in first years, adults having high hopes about me being successful one day (which didnt happen :lul:) and at 12 years old adults joking how i will steal the girls one day and first girls developing a crush, flushing red and crying when i had an accident, in 6th grade a girl telling me how much she likes me but regret it, couldn't be with me probably cause of egoistical reasons like judgement why she likes a low status autistic loser and maybe my apathy to her, not getting social hints properly (just guessing) was also blackpilled very early with height cause of malnutrition, facial changes through adenoid mouthbreathing and wrong orthodontics, still managed to statusmaxx and looksmaxx a bit and years later girls wanted relationship, even caught them spaculating about my dick size (but got harsh judgement about liking a balding non goodlooking manlet which wasn't a problem though) even the classroom stacies liked me, complemented me about my body, style and how i'm made for tiktok etc and didn't want me to drop out of school cause of some shit i did, guys also liked me till i fucked up with autism, my stepsister also got excited when she saw me naked then mother told her what the fuck she is doing and that its wrong lol, also had a social media profile at 14 where girls were simping for me, wanting to fuck (below average ones i think) while i was rotting in basement and gaming

was also never truly suicidal even during my first heartbreak, only larped

childhood and genetics still mog
23 now, being somewhat content with "incel" life, but improving slowly even though the odds of ascending are low, looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing still works for better treatment by society

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Read every single word :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and JosephGarrot123
my genetics is good but the enviroment(falling off the roof) fucked up my skull

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back