How bad my skin is and how can I improve it ?

antony 726

antony 726

Equinox
63F753A8 5B57 44C2 B17A 291CD80838F4
E466E1DC 3860 48BA A522 4267E97829DE

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and JohnBaza

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, rickysalomano, Madridista and 1 other person
Your skin is not that bad but needs some improvement ofcourse. I would advise to go to the derma
thank u bro I don't uneasily get acne but I get them sometime maybe its bc I'm in puberty

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
not that bad actually. a basic skincare routine should be enough.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and antony 726
Fuck off if you dont have advice or something else useful to say nigger
tie stones to your feet and jump into a lake dumb fuck
you act like nobody here ever asked how to improve acen kys asap

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, liberiangrimreaper and JohnBaza
Yeah if you think you have a problen wait until you see mine. Youre fine dude

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Honestly I’ve seen worse if you young you can’t really escape acne if u are in your 20/30
stop eating garbage food and found whatever skin care routine u like

• +1
it's cuz of the gym and all the protein garbage srs

• +1
U sure??

Isn't that to much for couple normal acne?
Yea just quit the protein shit
Eat meat and eggs instead of protein shakes
Get good hygiene when going to the gym, shower directly after etc.

• +1
just eat raw meat

• +1
Your skin really isn’t that bad. You have some closed comedones but no actual cystic acne. Seems like your pores are just clogged. A basic skincare routine of cleanser, moisturizer, and salicylic acid (stridex pads) will probably clear it up. You definitely don’t need accutane… no dermatologist would prescribe that to you. It’s probably not your diet but a result of not doing basic shit like washing your face. Make sure you shower after sports/gym so sweat doesn’t sit on your face, and keep your pillowcase clean.

• +1
Niggas talking abt skincare jfl :lul: most of the time irs Jewish semen owned by black rock or whatever. Keep it minimal. But even still fix your diet. Don’t go on a specific diet but make it a point to not eat processed sugars or foods. And make sure you’re eating hella Whole Foods. Worked for me, and many others.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and antony 726
your skin isn’t even bad just do the basic skincare routine and it will be gone in 2 weeks

• +1
nah don't do skincare bro, it's shit and will fuck your skin way more

• +1
Yes, we should all just be covered in pimples, acne, and blackheads. Because that would be a good looksmax. Retard ass comment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and antony 726
Your skin really isn’t that bad. You have some closed comedones but no actual cystic acne. Seems like your pores are just clogged. A basic skincare routine of cleanser, moisturizer, and salicylic acid (stridex pads) will probably clear it up. You definitely don’t need accutane… no dermatologist would prescribe that to you. It’s probably not your diet but a result of not doing basic shit like washing your face. Make sure you shower after sports/gym so sweat doesn’t sit on your face, and keep your pillowcase clean.
I have a question should I bee popping those white small pimples?

I have a question should I bee popping those white small pimples?
Definitely not. They’re not even big enough to pop, they aren’t actual pimples… just small closed comedones/congested pores. If you “pop” them you will just be damaging your skin and potentially scarring your face. Trust me bro, it will probably go away if you wash your face and use stridex pads

• +1
Definitely not. They’re not even big enough to pop, they aren’t actual pimples… just small closed comedones/congested pores. If you “pop” them you will just be damaging your skin and potentially scarring your face. Trust me bro, it will probably go away if you wash your face and use stridex pads
Dammm ima stop bc most of the when I shave I accidentally cut them with the razer

Yes, we should all just be covered in pimples, acne, and blackheads. Because that would be a good looksmax. Retard ass comment.
You don’t know shit
Keep using jew products to cuck your skin more faggot

• +1