How bad of a falio is a negative orbital vector

C

chinless

Iron
And don’t say it isn’t bad and then proceed to list off a bunch of chads that have it

• +1
Reactions: Axii and ElTruecel
Not good

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Axii
it's shit, if it's recessed it's over, you will never have a good eye area unless you are blessed with good fat pads which will melt away with age

• +1
Reactions: F36
It’s normal and actually sometimes preferable for men. Only a failo if you lack fat pads since then it causes bagginess.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It’s normal and actually sometimes preferable for men. Only a failo if you lack fat pads since then it causes bagginess.
How bad are mine? Do I have fat pads
IMG 7052

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, depressionmaxxing, whitegymcel88 and 5 others
And don’t say it isn’t bad and then proceed to list off a bunch of chads that have it
aint even that bad, it can give a cute look as long as your eyes don't look melted, what really matters is orbital width especially, as well as brow ridge projection

Well, negative orbital vector can cause negative canthal tilt, which can be a huge failo depending on the severity.

They make you look tired or anguished. I wouldn't consider it a failo though as you can literally look normal with it as long as you have a decent lower third and developed upper eye area.

(not ideal projection but still looks good)

Negative orbital vector can however lead to other features that may be less desirable like lack of under eye support causing sceleral show and vertically larger eyes.

(ideal, gives off opposite eye area vibe from above, more fierce and piercing look compared to the worn down sleepy look)

It will almost always give this tired worn out look to your face because it also takes away under eye support

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Is it negative? And would filler also help besides micro needling?
Slightly, with the hollowing yes but it ages your cells, fat grafts or implants (or even both) are ideal

Btw which CHAD have it

Jfll
I don’t even know really but I hate when people try saying bad features aren’t bad and then show a giga chadrone/stacy as an example like no shit they can get away with it their other features are perfect

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Is it that bad I didn’t even show my shit lower third 😂😂 what are my problems
Round, feminine forehead, flat lower maxilla, recessed anterior nasal spine, bimaxillary protrusion, not to mention your cheekbones and jaw lack mass.

• Woah
Reactions: chinless
Loco, vos estás en todos lados y tenes lo que tengo de post yo multiplicado por 25 a pesar de la fecha en que te uniste, no tienes vida social o que?

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
One more question if you don’t mind what’s holding my eyes from being deep set? is it the brow ridge or undereye
Deepsetness is about forehead and brow ridge projection. Your brow ridge is flat and your forehead could be more forward but it’s not that bad. Again, your problem is forehead shape, not projection.

Does volufiline work for restoring fat under your eyes? Can it help?

Danm so whats actually fixable then😭😭
flat lower maxilla, recessed anterior nasal spine, bimaxillary protrusion
Fix these (bimax, filler for ANS, and extractions/braces) and get a better haircut maybe. Get lean if you aren't already. Also shave that shit beard. Also why tf is part of the sides of your hair short and the rest isn't? Grow that shit out.

Deepsetness is about forehead and brow ridge projection. Your brow ridge is flat and your forehead could be more forward but it’s not that bad. Again, your problem is forehead shape, not projection.
infraorbitals 100% have very big impact on deepsetness

infraorbitals 100% have very big impact on deepsetness
Deepsetness has only ever referred to the upper third.

4041997_1711838897094.png

No one would deny his eyes are deep-set even though his infraorbitals are "recessed".

No one would deny his eyes are deep-set even though his infraorbitals are "recessed".
obv supras and browridge deathmog infras, its only one bone but i can show you insane difference infras make

obv supras and browridge deathmog infras, its only one bone but i can show you insane difference infras make
Nah I know you're right tbh. I think "deepset" just refers to both. I think upper third is much more important though.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Is it that bad I didn’t even show my shit lower third 😂😂 what are my problems
Black skin, bug eyes with UEE, bad nose angle and shape, recessed upper maxilla, round feminine forehead. LTN

Graycel, by no metric are his infras recessed. He has top 0.0001% infraorbital bone deepsetness

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Allornothing
Graycel, by no metric are his infras recessed. He has top 0.0001% infraorbital bone deepsetness
Please, for your own sake, stop being so retarded.

Fucking hate users here and their moronic, autistic, spastic verbal tics. "Forward growth, recessed!" :feelsuhh: when they have no idea what they're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and greycel
Please, for your own sake, stop being so retarded.

Fucking hate users here and their moronic, autistic, spastic verbal tics. "Forward growth, recessed!" :feelsuhh: when they have no idea what they're talking about.
You know nothing if you think he has remotely recessed orbitals, newgen. The orbital vector changes with lighting and camera angle, even people with "perfect" undereye support will look bad in some pictures. This is a bad picture of him, in most you will see that he has a positive orbital vector. If you knew anything about basic aesthetics you wouldnt jump to the conclusion that he has bad infras.

Almost irrelevant
And yes, you said dont say chads but Chico and gandy have it

You know nothing if you think he has remotely recessed orbitals, newgen. The orbital vector changes with lighting and camera angle, even people with "perfect" undereye support will look bad in some pictures. This is a bad picture of him, in most you will see that he has a positive orbital vector. If you knew anything about basic aesthetics you wouldnt jump to the conclusion that he has bad infras.
He does have negative

Orbital vector is THE biggest meme

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
His infra is literally behind his eye. What do you want? Your 2022 join date means nothing since you're still a moron. Being here longer won't change that.

Fix these (bimax, filler for ANS, and extractions/braces) and get a better haircut maybe. Get lean if you aren't already. Also shave that shit beard. Also why tf is part of the sides of your hair short and the rest isn't? Grow that shit out.
Dawg its called a taper I just haven’t cut it in a min 😭😭 and will bimax fix the things you highlighted or just the ans