How bad of an idea is it to enlist in the (Canadian) Military?

bishōnenmaxxer

bishōnenmaxxer

chill pilled
Title.

I hate the school enviroment an endless amount, and I wish to never return there. Wageslaving also doesn't appeal to me since it's completely unchallenging. Thus, I'm choosing to enlist in the Canadian military in a year after graduating. Either that, or go to military college and serve a few mandatory years in the military to pay for my education.

Is it a bad idea? I don't care about sexo anyway so that's not much of a concern. And maybe when I leave eventually, it'll be a status halo that I'm a reliable husband, and it'll get me an LTR. It seems to be a stable job, and our forces are depleted so it's not like they wanna fire me anytime soon.

Thoughts?
Gunner

@kumquat @Jacob Hate @Ai Impact @Arborist @HarrierDuBois @Dr. Mog @depressionmaxxing @qotav

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine, lightskinbengali, Dr. Mog and 2 others
done

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
fine nigga I'll tag you @qotav
No it wasn’t about the tag, lmaoo it’s a terrible choice and i’m mad because you’re black. Have a friend {who’s birthday is today} who’s father was in the canadian military, got cucked, cucked out of his rifles {because of some canadian politics ?} and is now stuck as some correctional officer

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
im a smart user :O

yeah going to the military is something im planning on doing aswell. i think of it like this: fuck a bitch have a child and die in war.

this is like the meaning of life to me. and you get to sexo mexo there aswell. Statushalo is real too since you gonna be viewed as a „real and capable man“

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, chawaje, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
No it wasn’t about the tag, lmaoo it’s a terrible choice and i’m mad because you’re black. Have a friend {who’s birthday is today} who’s father was in the canadian military, got cucked, cucked out of his rifles {because of some canadian politics ?} and is now stuck as some correctional officer
Yeah, cuckcanada has pretty shit gun laws, but it is what is is. Being able to mess around with firearms is fun, but I'm okay with not having them now so I don't care too much about losing them after.

When you say cucked, do you mean literally? As in his wife was fucking other dudes in the military? I could probably circumvent this by getting into an LTR after.

And yeah, I've posted a similar thread on the recruitment general of /k/ and asked IRL friends, and apparently racism can be pretty bad in the military.

Are you Canadian yourself?

• +1
Imagine if you end up dying in the field to preserve Canadian society JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, rand anon and 13 others
Yeah, cuckcanada has pretty shit gun laws, but it is what is is. Being able to mess around with firearms is fun, but I'm okay with not having them now so I don't care too much about losing them after.

When you say cucked, do you mean literally? As in his wife was fucking other dudes in the military? I could probably circumvent this by getting into an LTR after.

And yeah, I've posted a similar thread on the recruitment general of /k/ and asked IRL friends, and apparently racism can be pretty bad in the military.

Are you Canadian yourself?
Not canadian, and cucked by a man that wasn’t enlisted.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and ReadBooksEveryday
Depends, if you survive some battles you get soldier halo and can slay midwestern stacies. If you die in a ditch then you don't have to put up with this world anymore. Win-Win.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and bishōnenmaxxer
*fucking other dudes while he was in the military

Should've clarified.

We aren't """OFFICIALLY""" in any conflicts. We have some boots on the ground in Ukraine but nothing major. So in all likelihood I'd probably be on a reserve.
My bad, I didn’t think it’d make a difference but I just realized you plan on military -> get woman, but in terms of money what would you do?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skry and HarrierDuBois
My bad, I didn’t think it’d make a difference but I just realized you plan on military -> get woman, but in terms of money what would you do?
Well presumably I could just save everything up, no? Since I'd be living on base, I could just eat and sleep there. And then when out of the military I have the money I saved up + pension.

Only thing I'd really need to spend money on is probably maintaining my guitar since I plan on taking it with me jfl

• Hmm...
Depends, if you survive some battles you get soldier halo and can slay midwestern stacies. If you die in a ditch then you don't have to put up with this world anymore. Win-Win.
More seriously though, I really don't want to die.

I could probably get halo without being in actual fights, right? Stolen valor type shit innit

And why midwestern stacies jfl, I'm not slaying any stacies I'm a nigga

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Al qaeda or death

• JFL
I've heard the military is really good for socializing and teaching you discipline and shit.

• +1
im a smart user :O
I'm getting on your good side so you give me discount jaw surgery in the future jfl

yeah going to the military is something im planning on doing aswell. i think of it like this: fuck a bitch have a child and die in war.

this is like the meaning of life to me. and you get to sexo mexo there aswell. Statushalo is real too since you gonna be viewed as a „real and capable man“
You know any military people yourself? And how do you plan on going to the military if you want to be a surgeon? Does military college offer medical programs in that area?

I feel like military might be a failo tbh, women might be offput by the whole "omg he was serving the evil government" thing.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
More seriously though, I really don't want to die.

I could probably get halo without being in actual fights, right? Stolen valor type shit innit

And why midwestern stacies jfl, I'm not slaying any stacies I'm a nigga
I mean you can get free shit by joining military in USA and Canada if I'm not mistaken.

• +1
I've heard the military is really good for socializing and teaching you discipline and shit.
Actually talked to my ex-military history teacher about it, and he said that's a common mistake people make with it.

You have to become disciplined to enlist. They don't want to spend a year training you from sccrub tier to conflict ready.

I've been going gym and I'm pretty extroverted already, so I'll probably be able to manage.

cucked

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and bishōnenmaxxer
And how do you plan on going to the military if you want to be a surgeon
Are you planning on being one? If so a military doctor would be a huge halo. Worth all the effort.

The only thing is if you aren’t into medical or any collared job skill , I don’t think the soldiers who guard some place with a gun all day would be paid as much shekels as the military officers, doctors, techies or any collared guy in there.

I mean….for your job, if you aren’t a doc, officer or a techie infront of a monitor then you are just a Canadian watchman who guards the place but with some harsh brutal training and a 8lbs gun.

• +1
Modern Canadian military has mandatory BBC cum swallowing training with US armed Bull forces
IMG 8495

Yeah go to the military while foreigners by the boat load invade your land anyways JFL

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, rand anon and 3 others
Not bad since Canada barely is relevant in terms of military

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Are you planning on being one? If so a military doctor would be a huge halo. Worth all the effort.
I have no interest in medicie. I want to go through some technician program via military college, that's ideal for me since I get to fuck around with machines all day.
The only thing is if you aren’t into medical or any collared job skill , I don’t think the soldiers who guard some place with a gun all day would be paid as much shekels as the military officers, doctors, techies or any collared guy in there.
Yeah I'm going in as a techie. I plan on going to military college and serving a mandatory 2.5 years (for my specific program). I'm getting ALL the shekels.
I mean….for your job, if you aren’t a doc, officer or a techie infront of a monitor then you are just a Canadian watchman who guards the place but with some harsh brutal training and a 8lbs gun.
I'm trying to get into some tech related work but I wouldn't mind sitting around as a watchmen. And I want to go through the brutal training anyway, I'll probably be better for it. Besides, I've been going gym anyway so it won't be too bad if I were going in raw.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
I have no interest in medicie. I want to go through some technician program via military college, that's ideal for me since I get to fuck around with machines all day.

Yeah I'm going in as a techie. I plan on going to military college and serving a mandatory 2.5 years (for my specific program). I'm getting ALL the shekels.

I'm trying to get into some tech related work but I wouldn't mind sitting around as a watchmen. And I want to go through the brutal training anyway, I'll probably be better for it. Besides, I've been going gym anyway so it won't be too bad if I were going in raw.
Aight soldier, see you on the other side

• Love it
No/yes. Did you apply yet you might get denied for some physical health or mental health diagnosis you habe on permanent record

I thought about it before it would be cool to earn alot of money just for working out traveling shooting guns etc. but aren't they mandating covid vaccines and boosters?

or maybe they give saline shots if you're in the military because they need soldiers to be in good health

• +1
No/yes. Did you apply yet you might get denied for some physical health or mental health diagnosis you habe on permanent record
technically I've been diagnosed with severe anxiety and severe depression, but I'll just lie about that. Those are temporary conditions as a result of bad circumstance, there is no chemical imbalance intrinsic to me.

I didn't apply yet.

I thought about it before it would be cool to earn alot of money just for working out traveling shooting guns etc. but aren't they mandating covid vaccines and boosters?

or maybe they give saline shots if you're in the military because they need soldiers to be in good health
I was already forced to take the jab since Canada is Canada.

If they gave saline shots that'd be very interesting. Letting the vaccine be used on the masses and testing it's efficacy before using it on the troops.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
technically I've been diagnosed with severe anxiety and severe depression, but I'll just lie about that. Those are temporary conditions as a result of bad circumstance, there is no chemical imbalance intrinsic to me.

I didn't apply yet.
they would see it on your permanent record, try asking some military forum if theres a way. Don't be discouraged tho there are many paths in this life

• +1
they would see it on your permanent record, try asking some military forum if theres a way. Don't be discouraged tho there are many paths in this life

My average is gonna be in the high 60s when I graduate. There are no paths.

Besides, I want to go to the military.

And I'll just lie about medical history, our troops are ultra-depleted so they'll probably look past it.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
My average is gonna be in the high 60s when I graduate. There are no paths.

Besides, I want to go to the military.

And I'll just lie about medical history, our troops are ultra-depleted so they'll probably look past it.
Idk theres also a large waiting period, its not like america wheere you bootcamp in a fewnmonths. you could retake the courses online, very important not to give up.

• +1
@Skry you mirin the negative xp

• Woah
Reactions: Skry
Military is a bad idea and trade school will make you seem competent and reliable

• +1