How bad was it to be ND in the past?

M

macbookpro_2015

Silver
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Posts
718
Reputation
431
I'm talking like 20th century and earlier
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, IHATEINDIANS and gandylite.
Well, considering they literally gave people brain damage by drilling holes in peoples brains so they acted better, I'm gonna say the past was considerably worse
 
I'm talking like 20th century and earlier
Late 20'th? Bad. You would have been physically assaulted for fun.

Early 20'th? You could gave blended in seamlessly.
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Whatever
The concept of changelings came from parents thinking their autistic child was replaced by a demon so probably pretty bad lol
 
Might’ve been better for some people with ADHD?
 

Similar threads

the_machinist_786
Replies
0
Views
19
the_machinist_786
the_machinist_786
nqcell
Replies
3
Views
18
nqcell
nqcell
Aox Ofwar
Replies
3
Views
37
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
8
Views
39
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
3
Views
38
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top