How bad will it be if I visit Berlin at 171cm?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Where are most refugees? I will fit in with my ethnic brahs very easily.

If you want to fit in, you HAVE to be a local. Over if youre non nt. You cant expect to be seen as a human, if youre a foreigner, with 1.71. its ovaaaar go somewhere else please for your own sanity. The girls gonna piss on you ngl please believe me GOOOO SOMEWHERE ELSE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, flippasav, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Average male height is about 175-180 depending on the source, you do the math.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
If you want to be around ethnics go visit a ethnic country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Kerbouchard, diamondbill and 2 others
Average male height is about 175-180 depending on the source, you do the math.
Under 180 for sure. It's most probably about 179 among tall young nordic men in Germany. The rest are around 176-178

Screenshot 20240105 204225 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Under 180 for sure. It's most probably about 179 among tall young nordic men in Germany. The rest are around 176-178

View attachment 2655513
yeah I've always been seen as tall at 183 and I'm seen as very tall at frauded 187, it's probably around 178 cm. And I definitely don't buy the 182 cm number from that small survey they did for zoomers 3 years ago.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist
yeah I've always been seen as tall at 183 and I'm seen as very tall at frauded 187, it's probably around 178 cm. And I definitely don't buy the 182 cm number from that small survey they did for zoomers 3 years ago.
You are from Germany?

You think ethnic Germans in North are taller than ethnic Germans in South?

Many people on the net seems to say so
I've only been to Hamburg and Bremen but I wasn't heightpilled at the time so I wasn't really paying attention to people's heights. But to my best recollection I don't remember noticing a big difference. Definitely didn't feel short.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Your only visiting? Who cares just do normie touristy shit. They are not gonna care about your height if your just a tourist

171cm? kids can't fly alone, hope you comming with your parents.

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and wayme
Where are most refugees? I will fit in with my ethnic brahs very easily.
171cm sucks in Germany, there are tons of girls in the 170-178 cm range, imagine getting mogged by girls every few meters. No reason to be a complete incel, but yeah it sucks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SecularIslamist

Depends on where you go in Germany. I am 178cm barefoot and feel death average in most parts of the country, but like a manlet in northern german areas without many ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Depends on where you go in Germany. I am 178cm barefoot and feel death average in most parts of the country, but like a manlet in northern german areas without many ethnics.
Morning height?

If you want to fit in, you HAVE to be a local. Over if youre non nt. You cant expect to be seen as a human, if youre a foreigner, with 1.71. its ovaaaar go somewhere else please for your own sanity. The girls gonna piss on you ngl please believe me GOOOO SOMEWHERE ELSE
In Berlin no one is local man I heard they speak more english then german in there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and SecularIslamist
That's lifefeul tbh. I wear Nike Air Max so can identify as 5'9 without anyone raising eye brows.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, Big White Cuck, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
That's lifefeul tbh. I wear Nike Air Max so can identify as 5'9 without anyone raising eye brows.
Don't forget that all other people outside of hippie communities also wear shoes...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and SecularIslamist
Don't forget that all other people outside of hippie communities also wear shoes...
I plan to go in Summer. Many will be wearing flats or sandals. I'll be wearing winter shoes with high soles. Might look odd but igaf?

@NewOneXY where are you based? I saw you in a pic with your cousins they're all short AF. I wanna hang with manlet ethnics. But not you, you're too tall.

Where dem Turkish hoes at? I heard they're more conservative because they come from farmer land in Anatolia. Lifefeul.

• JFL
Reactions: tren_31
@NewOneXY where are you based? I saw you in a pic with your cousins they're all short AF. I wanna hang with manlet ethnics. But not you, you're too tall.

Where dem Turkish hoes at? I heard they're more conservative because they come from farmer land in Anatolia. Lifefeul.
You will get heightmogged hard in Germany

Also ITS a racist country , they will think you are a Refugee

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You will get heightmogged hard in Germany

Also ITS a racist country , they will think you are a Refugee
B-b-but I take a shower and smell great 😃
Also speak eloquently and whitewashed on the outside but Islamist in the inside.

Surely I'll be a pussy magnet?

B-b-but I take a shower and smell great 😃
Also speak eloquently and whitewashed on the outside but Islamist in the inside.

Surely I'll be a pussy magnet?
Dont know , pussy with 171cm ?

But Being Ethnic IS a Bit niche in Germany

Some German Girls Like to get fucked by ethnics

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Dont know , pussy with 171cm ?

But Being Ethnic IS a Bit niche in Germany

Some German Girls Like to get fucked by ethnics
yeah, the low class girls

Berlin is ethnic central so you will survive

Kreuzberg average is a measly 170 due to Turks