How bad would it be to live in a 3rd world shithole like philippines, vietnam, indonesia etc [SEAcels GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I seriously need to geomaxx eventually,

And the thoughts that you can get some really poor girl who earns less than like £100 per month and worships whites, is very true and very common. Especially if ur not incel tier smv

I have online job and ill probably go to one of these 3rd world shitholes eventually but to a reasonably shit. but still livable city like cebu

So essentially when you go to a shithole like this.

You are sacrificing
- nice buildings to look at
- free healthcare (problem solved with cheap health insurance)
- ability to earn good money (problem solved with online job)
- ? what else?

In return for
- poor, non-slutty, tight asian pussy
- hot sunny climate

So by moving to a 3rd world shithole, with an online job and health insurance. You are only really sacrificing nice buildings to look at?

But who gives a fuck what the buildings look like when you're getting worshipped by tight asain pussy

Who gives a fuck about looking at nice buildings in 1st world country when ur smv match is a landwhale or a LTB who will treat you like absolute shit and can replace you at any second?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Lygodactylus and Oberyn
and white women. If you are not into white women, it is stupid to live in the west.

It’s part and parcel of the human condition to be discontent regardless of whether you’re starving in Africa or are Kim Kardashian.

Truly the only path forward is to uproot the very desire for sense objects, that we may yet achieve questience- nay, even liberation, from that which defiles our psyche and causes suffering ad infinitum.

DED9B682 5CE3 4F4C 9DAB 0CD7BB6D4FD1

We must kill the mind itself. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
I seriously need to geomaxx eventually,

And the thoughts that you can get some really poor girl who earns less than like £100 per month and worships whites, is very true and very common. Especially if ur not incel tier smv

I have online job and ill probably go to one of these 3rd world shitholes eventually but to a reasonably shit. but still livable city like cebu

So essentially when you go to a shithole like this.

You are sacrificing
- nice buildings to look at
- free healthcare (problem solved with cheap health insurance)
- ability to earn good money (problem solved with online job)
- ? what else?

In return for
- poor, non-slutty, tight asian pussy
- hot sunny climate

So by moving to a 3rd world shithole, with an online job and health insurance. You are only really sacrificing nice buildings to look at?

But who gives a fuck what the buildings look like when you're getting worshipped by tight asain pussy

Who gives a fuck about looking at nice buildings in 1st world country when ur smv match is a landwhale or a LTB who will treat you like absolute shit and can replace you at any second?
I already experience shitty buildings and rude people in my 2nd world country, so living in the Philippines as a white passing guy seems like a dream. I'd def do it even for 1k£ a month( that's enough to live comfortably)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 14693
Buildings? Fcking buildings :lul:

Who needs buildings if you can see this

Asian nature will always mog european "bUiLdiNgS" hard:feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Jason Voorhees and Lygodactylus
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I doubt you'd find the lake that clean
That's not the point. Of course pictures are not reallife but you can't deny that asian nature mogs the european one hard.

North America is also beautiful but Europe is mogged hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Jason Voorhees
It’s part and parcel of the human condition to be discontent regardless of whether you’re starving in Africa or are Kim Kardashian.

Truly the only path forward is to uproot the very desire for sense objects, that we may yet achieve questience- nay, even liberation, from that which defiles our psyche and causes suffering ad infinitum.

View attachment 1645501

We must kill the mind itself. :Comfy:
Mirin lee sin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160