Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
hard mew hard mew hard mew holy fuck holy fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
because why would it work? have u ever seen it work? loool

like u talk about it like something scientifically studied thing when it has literally 0 background

just basement aspie science

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Get a lefort

because why would it work? have u ever seen it work? loool

like u talk about it like something scientifically studied thing when it has literally 0 background

just basement aspie science
Everything that has ever been backed by studies had a point in time when it wasn't backed by studies.

Palate expansion moves bones, fagga moves bones, thumb sucking as a kid gives you buck teeth, braces give you straight teeth, sleeping on one side of your face gives you assymetric face. There was a study showing facepulling working on chimps. It's hardly controversial saying that a force applied on your bone overtime can effect the growth or position of that bone.

There is hardly any money preventing something from occurring in the first place. Money comes from fixing a problem, if you can prevent that problem (that has a huge industry) from happening in the first place with very little or no money people are not attracted to that solution.
Get a lefort
Once I get the money.

Everything that has ever been backed by studies had a point in time when it wasn't backed by studies.

Palate expansion moves bones, fagga moves bones, thumb sucking as a kid gives you buck teeth, braces give you straight teeth, sleeping on one side of your face gives you assymetric face. There was a study showing facepulling working on chimps. It's hardly controversial saying that a force applied on your bone overtime can effect the growth or position of that bone.

There is hardly any money preventing something from occurring in the first place. Money comes from fixing a problem, if you can prevent that problem (that has a huge industry) from happening in the first place with very little or no money people are not attracted to that solution.

Once I get the money.
ye i get the logic but still ur talking about facepull like its a true solution without backed studies

you can literally fuck your face up for life and u have no guarantee it will produce the result u want in the first place lol. if u actually end up doing it instead of proper jaw surgery im convinced ur just not an all around smart person

ye i get the logic but still ur talking about facepull like its a true solution without backed studies

you can literally fuck your face up for life and u have no guarantee it will produce the result u want in the first place lol. if u actually end up doing it instead of proper jaw surgery im convinced ur just not an all around smart person
Sleep apnea got me fucked up.

Maybe you just don't understand the complete logic behind why I think it works. But just cause you're smart in one thing doesn't mean you're right about something else. So maybe mewing is completely shit.

It's obviously not backed by studies it's new shit that Mike mew has been revoked his license for, fucked up people's faces, etc. People take phenibut and we have no idea what the long term effects of it are, people smoked from vape that were giving them popcorn lung, how did we figure out that 50mg zinc daily is the healthy limit for most people, through guinea pigs, I don't know what the long term effect of ashawanga is but I still take it. Fat is bad fat it makes you obese, cholesterol is bad it clogs your arteries, essential fats (unsaturated fats) are good they're present in your brain.

Is the benefit of something greater than the risk? If yes then do it.

The device posted on this forum theoretically mimics tongue posture perfectly, with more force than otherwise. Now, will this force move bones in the face, undoubtedly yes given enough time and pressure, we can agree on that right. Will it move bones in the face ideally. This is the risk.

"Further, prior reports have indicated that a correlation exists between tongue position and malocclusion. "
"Conclusion: The results of the current study implicate that the tongue posture has a significant effect on sagittal jaw relationship and dental arch widths"

"Tongue posture is significantly lower in Class III subjects and is associated with the dentoalveolar characteristics of the maxilla and mandible."

Yeah obviously jaw surgery is the right choice, but this device is free and I don't have the money or insurance to get bimax right now.

Last edited:
IMG 20200107 084604

It' over buddy boyo