How becoming blackpilled has improved every single aspect of my life

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Before joining this site- the average person is not as retarded as social outcast raised by iPad like me obviously:

No friends but low level orbiter for extended social circles, simp, jester, thirsty for anything resembling positive attention

financially doomed to the choice of wageslave or parasite but half believe i could become millionaire through grinding/hustling

believed I could slay if I approached and it was a personality issue

believed my life problems were all psychological in root and could be solved with “personal development” and “self reflection”.

Because of this very ashamed of the personality issues that were obvious from the result I was getting
subhuman dietary and lifestyle habits,

After being blackpilled:

no friends, actively avoids social situations except trending threads

still fucked in every way but aware of why, don’t blame myself and am mostly indifferent/consciously disassociated

best health of my entire life from dietary habit and exercises change

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, h111 and randomop
blessing and a curse

mirin rodrick

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Before joining this site- the average person is not as retarded as social outcast raised by iPad like me obviously:

No friends but low level orbiter for extended social circles, simp, jester, thirsty for anything resembling positive attention

financially doomed to the choice of wageslave or parasite but half believe i could become millionaire through grinding/hustling

believed I could slay if I approached and it was a personality issue

believed my life problems were all psychological in root and could be solved with “personal development” and “self reflection”.

Because of this very ashamed of the personality issues that were obvious from the result I was getting
subhuman dietary and lifestyle habits,

After being blackpilled:

no friends, actively avoids social situations except trending threads

still fucked in every way but aware of why, don’t blame myself and am mostly indifferent/consciously disassociated

best health of my entire life from dietary habit and exercises change
Tales