How big are the risks of Bimax surgery / Infraorbital / Supra implants

D

Deleted member 45270

Iron
Is surgery around the eyes such as infraorbital rim implants or supra implants over the eyes to get hunter eyes safer than Bimax surgery?

Because Ive read about people getting botched from bimax surgery before but never heard about anyone getting botched from infraorbital rim implants surgery? Would it be a safe bet to go to Pagnoni for infraorbital rim implants?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline and anticel
if u go to the right surgeon bimax is save

No surgery is 100% safe. You shouldn’t choose a surgery bc of it’s possible risk of failure. You should pick the surgery you need. Implants over bimax is stupid when you need djs

they are too risky imo, worsen tmj, asymmetry, will leave ur mouth area numb

u really wanna become a crooked face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
No surgery is 100% safe. You shouldn’t choose a surgery bc of it’s possible risk of failure. You should pick the surgery you need. Implants over bimax is stupid when you need djs
No I dont really need bimax atm, I need implants but I was just wondering if it is "safer" or not

• Ugh..
Reactions: PedroFavelinha

Bimax you mean? Would infraorbital implants or supra implants give me those problems if gone wrong ?

Bimax you mean? Would infraorbital implants or supra implants give me those problems if gone wrong ?
they have same risks as literal LE FORT 2 OR 3 as blindness nigga, surgery is a joke tbh, stay the hell away from it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 43403
they have same risks as literal LE FORT 2 OR 3 as blindness nigga, surgery is a joke tbh, stay the hell away from it

Do you have any data on that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
It's what surgeons said

Bimax is way less risky than LF2 or LF3. That’s why all maxfacs do bimax but almost none will do LF2 or LF3. Which surgeon told you that?

nigga i meant the eye implants are they really that risky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

How would it worsen asymmetry lol it’s literally used to correct it

In majority of cases almost all nerve damaged is reversed and using peptides could dramatically speed up/improve recovery

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Surgery is literally the only way too actually ascend from a normal base

Fantastic question. Supra and infraorbital implants ARE NOT RELIABLE for the hunter eye look. You would need drop down supras and saddled infras, which are risky and still are shitty for mogger eyes. Its better to do soft tissue surgery.

As long as you do bimax with a reputable surgeon, the risk may be worth it for you. There's tons of research you could do about bimax to make your own intelligent decision, but just understand that infra and supra orbital implants are not worth it for the hunter eye look

yes eye surgery is safer than bimax

Fantastic question. Supra and infraorbital implants ARE NOT RELIABLE for the hunter eye look. You would need drop down supras and saddled infras, which are risky and still are shitty for mogger eyes. Its better to do soft tissue surgery.

As long as you do bimax with a reputable surgeon, the risk may be worth it for you. There's tons of research you could do about bimax to make your own intelligent decision, but just understand that infra and supra orbital implants are not worth it for the hunter eye look
what about for the almond eye look at least?

what about for the almond eye look at least?
Almond eyes are easier to achiege than hunter eyes with implants, but I'd still recommend soft tissue surgery with someone like dr. Vreck.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Almond eyes are easier to achiege than hunter eyes with implants, but I'd still recommend soft tissue surgery with someone like dr. Vreck.
Best way to do it is get the bone mimic with implants then get the soft tissue work done over the proper canvas

and what soft tissur surgery are you advising for hunter eyes? Just curious

and what soft tissur surgery are you advising for hunter eyes? Just curious
Ptosis correction or upper eyelid filler for a decrease in upper eyelid exposure. Lower eyelid retraction surgery to get rid of saggy lower eyelids + make sure to get alloderm graft or infra implant alongside it for structural support long-term.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Miring u for decreasing competition 👏👏👏👏

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars

In majority of cases almost all nerve damaged is reversed and using peptides could dramatically speed up/improve recovery
Which peptides would speed up recovery?
Thanks

Ptosis correction or upper eyelid filler for a decrease in upper eyelid exposure. Lower eyelid retraction surgery to get rid of saggy lower eyelids + make sure to get alloderm graft or infra implant alongside it for structural support long-term.
Can pitosis correction reduce UEE slightly beyond natural UEE? What’s alloderm graft? Does lower eyelid retraction reduce the bulge in eyes?

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer

What kind of peptides and dosages and routine would be needed to help speed up recovery after surgery?

What kind of peptides and dosages and routine would be needed to help speed up recovery after surgery?
Idk the specifics bro I haven’t used them yet myself , read the threads on peptides here

things that increase growth hormone, BPC157, TT - something

Idk the specifics bro I haven’t used them yet myself , read the threads on peptides here

things that increase growth hormone, BPC157, TT - something
Tb500