How big does my forehead look?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
Screenshot 2020 05 18 17 12 40 228
 
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 5180
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's asshole. Anyone else who posts after me is not gay.

Just remember that the first reply is the most homosexual reply and you'll never experience this gayness the way I did and this gayness will never feel the way it did about me.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on a straight forum and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying to a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
Ok
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
32
Views
159
gymtryhard
gymtryhard
trustfund
Replies
0
Views
15
trustfund
trustfund
dxo
Replies
8
Views
48
Bat
Bat
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
19
Views
111
Jorad
Jorad
M
Replies
0
Views
18
macbookpro_2015
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top