Amuzant
A Pure Soul
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2026
- Posts
- 3,588
- Reputation
- 5,822
Like realistically.
Im considering.
Hmm...
Im considering.
Hmm...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
6Like realistically.
Im considering.
Hmm...
6 BP or nbp6 inches is the start of big.
According to foids, yeah. This study was conducted many years ago, so the ideal average may even be higher now due to the proliferation of social media.6½ ideal girth!?!?![]()
7 inches +Like realistically.
Im considering.
Hmm...
I doubt this is accurate
@Gengar’s Ghost
was thinking the same thing, dont think theres a single girl who wants 7inches girth every time.I doubt this is accurate
yea total ideal being 7 3/4 by 6 1/2 seems insane@Gengar’s Ghost
AN INCH OF FATit depends on measure method bone pressed or not because that usually adds an inch
yeah i gain about an inch using bone pressedAN INCH OF FAT![]()
nigga are u obeseyeah i gain about an inch using bone pressed
no just like skinnyfatnigga are u obese
Dude I'm underweight I only gain like .4 if it's BPit depends on measure method bone pressed or not because that usually adds an inch
well apparently im 25% bodyfatDude I'm underweight I only gain like .4 if it's BP
4??????Ideal is 6x4 so
same i gain about .4 too but im not underweight.Dude I'm underweight I only gain like .4 if it's BP
i know a guy
ggwell apparently im 25% bodyfat
4 as in grith nigga4??????
same i gain about .4 too but im not underweight.
i know a guy
gg
4 girth is like those mini glue sticks u used as a kid4 as in grith nigga
That's the ideal buddy now life changes so hard4 girth is like those mini glue sticks u used as a kid