• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Autismcel, buflek and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, plukee, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
didnt the roids ascend your dick? over for dicklets

small pp, average is not good bcs BBC will mog me
yeah rip, but if you have to ask you probably arent getting sex anyway and size isnt that important for jerking off so dont worry ab it too much

yeah rip, but if you have to ask you probably arent getting sex anyway and size isnt that important for jerking off so dont worry ab it too much
i get sex depending on the season, like a true animal.
Sometimes 2 or 3 a week other times 1 a month it is what it is son

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
i get sex depending on the season, like a true animal.
Sometimes 2 or 3 a week other times 1 a month it is what it is son
then avg is good enough i guess why are you upset

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
BBCs mog you but you mog all 5 inch Bolivians so you’re fine @SadLivwr
Muchos grande for Bolivia

BBCs mog you but you mog all 5 inch Bolivians so you’re fine @SadLivwr
last time i had sex the girl told me she could take a piss for a whole day and that she was sore, dirty liar bitch

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
last time i had sex the girl told me she could take a piss for a whole day and that she was sore, dirty liar bitch
7x6 is big, average for BBC but that’s essentially BWC status

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, vermillioncorefan and klip11
Over for your brain if you really think 7 is the average
Average doesn't matter, a erage is 5.5 aka fucking subhuman. You won't hit the cervix unless 7.5 BP, read my signature

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Teddo23
Jason Luv size

Average doesn't matter, a erage is 5.5 aka fucking subhuman. You won't hit the cervix unless 7.5 BP, read my signature
Depends on the vagina, some need 7 inches to hit it some need 8

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and HTN_Mentalcel
Scary to think 8x6 dickmoggers like @asdvek are running around

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, ConfusedBolivian and asdvek
Scary to think 8x6 dickmoggers like @asdvek are running around
this bitch teddo is coping so hard "ohh 7 isnt the average 4 is the average" hes such a little bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and HTN_Mentalcel
this bitch teddo is coping so hard "ohh 7 isnt the average 4 is the average" hes such a little bitch
Lmao i thought i was on your ignored list? I knew you couldn't resist me 😘

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah 7-8 is when you hit cervix, sheboons have smallest pussies scientifically so go for sheboons if your less than 7.5

How big is yours compares to @asdvek 8x6?
8 inch vs 4 inch comparison LMAOOOOOO

• JFL
How big is yours compares to @asdvek 8x6?
IMG 20240406 111131 179

Mine is around 7.8x5.7, @asdvek on the other side will post a 8 inch dick from reddit and claims its his like he did 1000 times, the day after he got caught larping he posted another dick but black claiming that's his actual dick and it was around 6 inches jfl

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ConfusedBolivian
View attachment 2935043
Mine is around 7.8x5.7, @asdvek on the other side will post a 8 inch dick from reddit and claims its his like he did 1000 times, the day after he got caught larping he posted another dick but black claiming that's his actual dick and it was around 6 inches jfl
wtf ur dick looks like a fucking pencil look at that head loooool goofy ahh dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotAMogger and HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 2935043
@Ricky212 brutal head lol

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and ConfusedBolivian
View attachment 2935043
Decent mseg, that's all that matters good for you and destroy that uterus for me

View attachment 2935043
@asdvek look at the head lol

Show content he leaked his dick
Ew wtf is that brutal dick lmao over for @Teddo23 legend has it that he is the guy next to tyler maher in his pfp

• JFL
wtf ur dick looks like a fucking pencil look at that head loooool goofy ahh dick
I make my girl orgasm so I don't really care about my head lol it's thick enough below the head

• +1
I make my girl orgasm so I don't really care about my head lol it's thick enough below the head
Head gives easy access. I think mseg is all that matters, it doesn't look aesthetic though :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
Head gives easy access. I think mseg is all that matters, it doesn't look aesthetic though :lul:
Would you rather have a small and aesthetic dick or big and ugly?

• JFL
7.5 bp lmao, 7.5 NBP is maybe starting to touch above avg territory. 7.5 BP is below avg

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah 7-8 is when you hit cervix, sheboons have smallest pussies scientifically so go for sheboons if your less than 7.5
another shit post, its not about race its about height, a 6ft black woman is gonna have a harder time being pleasured than a 5ft asian woman.
Realistically you are coping hard. 5.5 girth is not enough, you need to be 6 in girth(mid shaft) and BP is a cope easily frauded measurement only NBP matters since girls cant feel the BP lenght
The actual average is anywhere between 6.7-7.3 x 5.8-5.9 NBP
To be actually considered big you need 8x6 minimum NBP which isnt as rare as youd think
Not to mention that things like curves and EQ exist so yeah, rope

• JFL
another shit post, its not about race its about height, a 6ft black woman is gonna have a harder time being pleasured than a 5ft asian woman.
Realistically you are coping hard. 5.5 girth is not enough, you need to be 6 in girth(mid shaft) and BP is a cope easily frauded measurement only NBP matters since girls cant feel the BP lenght
To be actually considered big you need 8x6 minimum NBP which isnt as rare as youd think
7.5 bp lmao, 7.5 NBP is maybe starting to touch above avg territory. 7.5 BP is below avg
JoinedMay 3, 2024Posts787Reputation1,020

JoinedMay 3, 2024Posts787Reputation1,020
Joined Dec 24, 2023
Muh 7.5 BP. Keep coping dicklet you will kill yourself when you see that almost every sexually active woman has seen 8x6 nbp

• JFL
Joined Dec 24, 2023
Muh 7.5 BP. Keep coping dicklet you will kill yourself when you see that almost every sexually active woman has seen 8x6 nbp
bro im 7x5.5, i already know im fucked thats why im rubbing vit d and test to see if something happens:lul:

bro im 7x5.5, i already know im fucked thats why im rubbing vit d and test to see if something happens:lul:
Save yourself the time and kill yourself tbh.
Although its not like you will ever get to use that clit anyway you disgusting retard lol

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and HTN_Mentalcel
Save yourself the time and kill yourself tbh.
Although its not like you will ever get to use that clit anyway you disgusting retard lol
i grew .5 inch girht in the past few months, it might not be over tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi