How big is the difference between having a 5 incher and a 6 incher?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Master
I feel like 6 is a respectable number but 5 isn’t, can u even take a good dick pic with 5 inches?

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
I don't know, if it works it works

If you have average or less than average girth, yes -- your 5 inch dick can look pretty big as less girthier dicks appear longer. I have seen guys with 6 that looked like 7, 7 that looked like 8, etc. Just because their girth was less in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
If you have average or less than average girth, yes -- your 5 inch dick can look pretty big as less girthier dicks appear longer. I have seen guys with 6 that looked like 7, 7 that looked like 8, etc. Just because their girth was less in comparison.
Makes sense but who wants a skinny penis?

Both are dickcel tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon
I feel like 6 is a respectable number but 5 isn’t, can u even take a good dick pic with 5 inches?
doesn’t matter as 98% of the guys that are average just fraud to 7 inches as foids are retarded

Makes sense but who wants a skinny penis?
Define skinny? 4.5" is average, but if you mean 4" then not many people would want it, but 4.5" is a perfectly fine size to have.

Define skinny? 4.5" is average, but if you mean 4" then not many people would want it, but 4.5" is a perfectly fine size to have.
Atleast 5 inch girth or death

about an inch

20% better but still need a 7+ to massage the formix of most girls, 8+ for those with longer vagis

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon