How big is the difference between these 2 morphs?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Morph 1(Low-Set zygos):
IMG 9364
Morph 2(High-Set zygos)
Telegram cloud photo size 2 5301222196254984708 y

Zygo related surgeries is the ones I don't want to do the most since you need to shave them and get implant which is expensive + high risk of getting botched

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, aBetterMii and optimisticzoomer
@aBetterMii

Looks pretty good to me, but shift your focus towards upper maxillary/infraorbital projection instead since that is actually what makes the biggest difference

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Looks pretty good to me, but shift your focus towards upper maxillary/infraorbital projection instead since that is actually what makes the biggest difference
This wasn't morphed at all

second one looks like a plastic doll to me, shit morph specially on lip area.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell and Deleted member 24444
I would kill to have your nose btw

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 24444
I would kill to have your nose btw
That nose is acctually morphed jfl, along with paranasal projection, chin and browridge. I look subhuman unmorphed

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
@reptiles

This wasn't morphed at all
Ik, i just said that in general good zygos are a god halo but bad ones are not a looks killer, whereas upper maxilla is a must. If you look at sime infraorbital/zygo implants the infras change way more than the cheekbones most of the time

• +1
  • +1
U moved the mouth too but literally 0 psl difference from this side at least
Maybe on ogee curve side

• +1
Like this or PSL
Sorry but it really depends on the girls preference since ur asian. If she is open to asian dudes then you are around htn, if she's not you're ltn and not even an option tbh. Also psl means fuck all except for modeling, appeal matters (jordan barret mogs louis partridge in psl but looks way less approachable and friendly)

• So Sad
Sorry but it really depends on the girls preference since ur asian. If she is open to asian dudes then you are around htn, if she's not you're ltn and not even an option tbh. Also psl means fuck all except for modeling, appeal matters (jordan barret mogs louis partridge in psl but looks way less approachable and friendly)

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
changlite
vs
chang

• +1
Gooks do as bad if not worth than curries jfl
Not true, at least the gook empire descendants can run tattoos piercings jewelry and run prettyboy e-boyfriend valorant duo game. Curries can run janitor game

• Hmm...
Not true, at least the gook empire descendants can run tattoos piercings jewelry and run prettyboy e-boyfriend valorant duo game. Curries can run janitor game
14 likes on Tinder saar

14 likes on Tinder saar
What country did you do the experiment in ? Also this guy is not changlite imo

• +1
More like low tier edamame

• JFL
Mine was done in Sweden, that second guy in America

Brutal, I hope you are talking about the second guy
Ye the 2nd guy, however i was talking abt u in ur morphs. In the pics you use there you are not htn and idk who even rated you that (with all due respect Mr. Riceguy)

• +1
  • +1
I know, I’m like MTN or some shit
Low mtn is accurate imo, whitemax fashionmax and say you play valorant. White/fashionmaxxed asians unironically have a ton of simps but the normal asians just get ignored

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Or some mongolian country