how big is the difference facially between 15% bodyfat and 12%

15% to 10% is the difference your cock in your hand and your cock in a bitch

12% is still bloated for face on lookism everyone pushed for 8%
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
I reached 9% at one point I was still incel but I looked much better than I do now at 15%
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
15% to 10% is the difference your cock in your hand and your cock in a bitch

12% is still bloated for face on lookism everyone pushed for 8%
time to strive to maintain bodybuilder on stage leanness
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
I reached 9% at one point I was still incel but I looked much better than I do now at 15%
thanks, im wondering because im at like 15% wondering if its even worth the struggle of getting lean
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
time to strive to maintain bodybuilder on stage leanness
you just starve to get there and just eat enough protein to maintain muscle..it's hard to maintain that's the problem, not hard to get there if you are neet
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
you just starve to get there and just eat enough protein to maintain muscle..it's hard to maintain that's the problem, not hard to get there if you are neet
luckily i dont have a social life:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
15% to 10% is the difference your cock in your hand and your cock in a bitch

12% is still bloated for face on lookism everyone pushed for 8%
horrible advice

you still need some fat on your face unless you want to look like a malnourished zombie eyed freak

12% is perfect
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
luckily i dont have a social life:lul:
Ur going to get fevers though and chills if you don't get electrolytes in so prepare for that. At 9% bf I was shivering so I was always eating pickles and drinking the juice alongside taking salt in water, electrolyte pack, hot sauce 0 calories etc. when ur very low bf and starving u need a lot of sodium or else u start throwing up bile and get insomnia. I was sleeping 12 hours a day everyday for example but when I was awake I couldn't stop mirin in mirror the 8 pack
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
horrible advice

you still need some fat on your face unless you want to look like a malnourished zombie eyed freak

12% is perfect
You will only get that if you have recessed maxilla and bad orbitals in that case you will look bad regardless..this is not from meth use you should still have thick neck and healthy face if you eat high protein and nutritious you just aren't eating a lot of calories or volume
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
You will only get that if you have recessed maxilla and bad orbitals
which is majority of people

and you'll still get it regardless
you should still have thick neck and healthy face if you eat high protein and nutritious you just aren't eating a lot of calories or volume
this is completely irrelevant to your claim of 8% bf being optimal
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and gandylite.

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
25
Views
130
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
4
Views
48
mxl4chi1
M
try2beme
Replies
1
Views
35
Jgns
Jgns
anaverageman
Replies
1
Views
28
anaverageman
anaverageman
the_machinist_786
Replies
1
Views
37
the_machinist_786
the_machinist_786

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top