How big of a failo is a short ramus?

YungAscender

YungAscender

Jawless | Future Geomaxxer
Title.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
such a ridiculously retarded question it makes me laugh in real life, yes... im currently laughing...

Does ramus predetermine that you're an ugly shitskin who's 1 psl? NO...

yes subhumanity is inescapable with your low iq. not to mention "short ramus" (Without given context) Is one of the easiest to perform surgically, (Implants, fillers.) in terms of hardmaxxing.

Over for your iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Father47
such a ridicilously retarded question it makes me laugh in real life, yes... im currently laughing...

Does ramus predermine that you're an ugly shitskin who's 1 psl? NO...

yes subhumanity is inescapable with your low iq. not to mention "short ramus" (Without given context) Is one of the easiest to perform plastic surgically, in terms of hardmaxxing.

Over for your iq
Thx for the reply omw to kms

Thx for the reply omw to kms
Nooo... :( i love you berserk kitty, next time take your question to google or chatgpt. And further the question so i can actually be the good little cucky and help you :p

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and YungAscender
Nooo... :( i love you berserk kitty, next time take your question to google or chatgpt. And further the question so i can actually be the good little cucky and help you :p
Maybe next time I guess, bout to find out if I'm going to Jannah or no

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
short ramus mostly affects side profile and 3/4th, your mandible will grow down to compensate for what it lacks in depth.

if you have a short ramus you will either be downgrown or have shortface syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, YungAscender and Allornothing
short ramus mostly affects side profile and 3/4th, your mandible will grow down to compensate for what it lacks in depth.

if you have a short ramus you will either be downgrown or have shortface syndrome.

I’m actually surprised I never realised downgrown jaws are just from short ramuses.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Orc and YungAscender
I’m actually surprised I never realised downgrown jaws are just from short ramuses.
Downgrown jaws are a myth tbh, they should be renamed to nongrown jaws since the overall bone mass is lower rather than "a different direction of growth", same as "upswinging" and the list of other horseshit copes made by the goblin pseudoscientist mike mew

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Your side profile will be subhuman, you will need to either get a rhinoplasty or some type of jaw surgery (either bsso or bimax). You will also suffer from a short face unless you suck your cheeks in