how big of a failo is my nose?

It would definitely ascend you, don't listen to these people they wanna keep you apart from HTN.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and mayo mogger
It would definitely ascend you, don't listen to these people they wanna keep you apart from HTN.
true , i cant prettyboymax without a top tier nose

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Klasik01
true , i cant prettyboymax without a top tier nose
I noticed that your hair genetics aren't good, use a good quality shampoo and argan oil. If you don't have a big forehead try the curtain style. Also start consuming monobenzone to whiten your skin permanently (it's expensive thought).

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, sub5c3l and mayo mogger
I noticed that your hair genetics aren't good, use a good quality shampoo and argan oil. If you don't have a big forehead try the curtain style. Also start consuming monobenzone to whiten your skin permanently (it's expensive thought).
Can you elab for the hair genetics part bhai , and I'm fairskinned i tan myself and eat lycopene for red undertones they look good irl trust me

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, brucewayne78 and Mog3D
Not as bad as mine bhai

• +1
Can you elab for the hair genetics part bhai , and I'm fairskinned i tan myself and eat lycopene for red undertones they look good irl trust me
Your hair has some frizz and lacks color, a prettyboy hair must look like this
Images   2024 04 25T101856614

I have natural red undertones in my face and I hate it, I think you would look better with fair skin but that's my taste. If you change your nose then you can fraud to be a white Indian.

• Love it
  • +1
Your hair has some frizz and lacks color, a prettyboy hair must look like thisView attachment 2879837
I have natural red undertones in my face and I hate it, I think you would look better with fair skin but that's my taste. If you change your nose then you can fraud to be a white Indian.
How can I grow my hair like this they just droop forward instead of growing sidewards?

fits on you tbh

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Your hair has some frizz and lacks color, a prettyboy hair must look like thisView attachment 2879837
Red undertones are a halo here cuz most here have piss or anemic undertones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, brucewayne78 and Klasik01
94.4 descended from before

I was in VCM when I started my 12th. I left it after 5 days because I did not really like the way they were teaching + there were not any hostels near by to live.
Mai toh Mohit tyagi sir se padh rha aur question practice kr rha dekhta hun agle saal kya hota h bhai meri bhi percentile 93.65 aayi is baar picchle baar 95 thi

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, Mog3D and mayo mogger
Mai toh Mohit tyagi sir se padh rha aur question practice kr rha dekhta hun agle saal kya hota h bhai meri bhi percentile 93.65 aayi is baar picchle baar 95 thi
mogs me hard , bhai mere 100 physics ke attempt kre bhenchod accuracy ki maa bhen ho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and brucewayne78
  • So Sad
mai bhi competishum se hi dropp mai padha

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
Mere physics me 95 percentile bni
Chemistry cucked me hard

Meri bahut weak h chemistry
mereko 110 bne mai check hi nhi kara cutoff hi 122 something hai

• So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
mai bhi competishum se hi dropp mai padha
bhai mere papa ne jabardasti krwa diya vmc bhenchod khud hi padh loonga

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and brucewayne78
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and brucewayne78
yes bhai advance and some privates are the only option but I know I am cooked
saare neet walon ko maut madarchod ke bacche kutte ke beej randi ki aulaadein humare exam ki maa chod di hai kuttiyon ki pille
harmazade 1st year mai fail ho

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Mog3D
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panfacemogger and brucewayne78
@Mog3D kutte advanced grind maar nikal yahan se chamar 18 ghante pad you will make it to top 5000 in advanced go for it nigga or im gonna coom on you

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
wahi 95-96 does not mean shit now agle saal aur jyada baithenge its over
competition is increasing fucking hard bhai prepare for the worst and hope for the best

• +1
@Mog3D kutte advanced grind maar nikal yahan se chamar 18 ghante pad you will make it to top 5000 in advanced go for it nigga or im gonna coom on you
its over bhai I already know :forcedsmile:

• WTF
competition is increasing fucking hard bhai prepare for the worst and hope for the best
inorganic , aur physical ko sexy krle , biomolecules aur polymers

maths mai coordinate aur vector 3d , matrices and determinants [ inke question ban jayenge bas time lete hai ]

physics mai moderny phy , optics , errros, kinematics aur chote chapter pakke krle

its over bhai I already know :forcedsmile:
no nigga if i had cleared the cutoff i would grinding hard rn you ungrateful fuck

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Mog3D
inorganic , aur physical ko sexy krle , biomolecules aur polymers

maths mai coordinate aur vector 3d , matrices and determinants [ inke question ban jayenge bas time lete hai ]

physics mai moderny phy , optics , errros, kinematics aur chote chapter pakke krle
just cover the whole syllabus with pyq or its over

@brucewayne78 bhai will you give advance ?

• Woah
  • So Sad