Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
get hydrogen peroxide asap

• +1
Reactions: AySab, Costcosuperstore, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Pretty big i'd say. the shape matters too

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Costcosuperstore, whiteislandpill and 2 others
get hydrogen peroxide asap
nigga I will die if I put that shit on my teeth I will pretty swallow it like a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, CarrotMaxxer, wsada and 4 others
death tier failo, you could be cavill tier in looks and the instant a foid sees disgsuting yellow teeth, she will be repulsed.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, CarrotMaxxer, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
its not that deep nigger check pneumos guide and ur good
nigger I am not searching that up myself link it for me papa

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
my teeth are white and straight; good.

But I do have a slight overbite I think that's less of a failo

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Not at all if you wear em right. I've always used my teeth as an advantage. Im serious.

IMG 20240512 233812

My mothers' side of the family can be very waspy. I have an older cousin who's wife obviously doesn't like me. I've noticed that she never gives me a hug or handshake whenever we leave and say goodbye at family functions. I'm guessing she thinks she's better than me and my little family. Anyways, she tries to make it awkward when saying goodbye but I just stare at her every time and give her the biggest toothiest grin. Let's her know I don't give a fuck about you people or your convention. I'd rather repulse and impose on the likes of you and your ilk than give a flying fuck. My teeth are not conventionally attractive, and I love it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Braindeadautist and murdah
very big, whiten asap

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Not at all if you wear em right. I've always used my teeth as an advantage. Im serious.

View attachment 2913615

My mothers' side of the family can be very waspy. I have an older cousin who's wife obviously doesn't like me. I've noticed that she never gives me a hug or handshake whenever we leave and say goodbye at family functions. I'm guessing she thinks she's better than me and my little family. Anyways, she tries to make it awkward when saying goodbye but I just stare at her evert tine and give her the biggest toothiest grin. Let's her know I don't give a fuck about you people or your convention. I'd rather repulse and impose on the likes of you and your ilk than give a flying fuck. My teeth are not conventionally attractive, and I love it.
and the fucking low T jew is back

View attachment 2913615

My mothers' side of the family can be very waspy. I have an older cousin who's wife obviously doesn't like me. I've noticed that she never gives me a hug or handshake whenever we leave and say goodbye at family functions. I'm guessing she thinks she's better than me and my little family. Anyways, she tries to make it awkward when saying goodbye but I just stare at her every time and give her the biggest toothiest grin. Let's her know I don't give a fuck about you people or your convention. I'd rather repulse and impose on the likes of you and your ilk than give a flying fuck. My teeth are not conventionally attractive, and I love it.
yuckmouth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and st.hamudi but 6‘5
and the fucking low T jew is back
You fuckers got super Saiyan shit going on? One of them DBZ eyepieces where you can read a man's T levels by looking at a photo?

If u a are british even having 1 tooth is a halo

• JFL
Reactions: reek, Aero and nofap
death tier failo, you could be cavill tier in looks and the instant a foid sees disgsuting yellow teeth, she will be repulsed.
This
I have truecel tier looks and have been told by multiple women irl that my teeth are more yellow than their morning piss

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and JohnDoe
If u a are british even having 1 tooth is a halo
The Britts' teeth have character. Sometimes I feel like I might be the only Yank that understands it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and murdah
This
I have truecel tier looks and have been told by multiple women irl that my teeth are more yellow than their morning piss
bruh don't take that disrespect, tell them hoes they needto drink more water, nasty ass bitches

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and murdah
The Britts' teeth have character. Sometimes I feel like I might be the only Yank that understands it.
big natural white teeth > fake celebrity teeth that look uncanny aka what nearly every american has

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, murdah and Lefty Rankin
major failo

• +1
Reactions: greywind
big natural white teeth > fake celebrity teeth that look uncanny aka what nearly every american has
I don't fall for the shit. Marketing scheme. Whitening? Braces? Cleanings? No way.

I don't fall for the shit. Marketing scheme. Whitening? Braces? Cleanings? No way.
okya but why are they yellow? i drink so much sugary shit and ismpply using sensodyne toothpaste once a day makes them decently white

• +1
Reactions: murdah
okya but why are they yellow? i drink so much sugary shit and ismpply using sensodyne toothpaste once a day makes them decently white
Tea? Coffee? Cigarettes? Maybe even over brushing. It's common sense that something which is clean is much easier to stain than something that isn't.

Whatever you do, if you drink coffee or tea in the morning don't brush your teeth until after you've had it.

Tea? Coffee? Cigarettes? Maybe even over brushing. It's common sense that something which is clean is much easier to stain than something that isn't.

Whatever you do, if you drink coffee or tea in the morning don't brush your teeth until after you've had it.
luckily i've never had even a sip of coffee/tea but i guess coca cola is worse in that regard

luckily i've never had even a sip of coffee/tea but i guess coca cola is worse in that regard
Yeah, coke or MTN Dew is probably the most corrosive thing for your teeth. Crystal meth vapor isn't as corrosive actually. It's just that when people do meth it dries their mouths out like crazy, removing any layers of saliva protecting their teeth.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yeah, coke or MTN Dew is probably the most corrosive thing for your teeth. Crystal meth vapor isn't as corrosive actually. It's just that when people do meth it dries their mouths out like crazy, removing any layers of saliva protecting their teeth.
lifetime of coca cola has fucked my teeth beyond repair tbh, i've lost so many teeth and top teeth are small because of lifelong corrosion

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Lefty Rankin

If you are white, it's a noticeable failo as the yellow stands out against your skin tone.

If you are dark skinned, not as bad as long as it's not severe.