How big of a falio is wide cheekbones?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I know it makes you look worse when you are high bodyfat

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
but then when you get lean you get hollow cheeks, provided they are high set. I think being fat itself is a failo, not the cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Dddd

but then when you get lean you get hollow cheeks, provided they are high set. I think being fat itself is a failo, not the cheekbones
Thats good, They are high set but not very prominent

doesn't happen.

mongolians all got wide high cheekbones, they stay puffy even when they're lean due to the sheer amount of bone.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 44159
doesn't happen.

mongolians all got wide high cheekbones.
so what are the other prerequisites needed for high cheekbones? Maybe you also need a projected chin and outward gonions? it looks like the guy in the picture lacks those two feautres

Last edited:
so what are the other prerequisites needed for high cheekbones? Maybe Mongolian fat distribution prioritizes the face to insulate it from the cold winds?
you mean for hollow cheeks?

the reason mongolians don't have it is because they've got narrow rounded jaws and short faces, the skin doesn't stretch in a manner that allows a dent to form in the cheeks.

cheekbones alone don't cause the hollowing, even if they're big and high.

'big' cheekbones aren't actually a good thing, the best looking cheekbones in modeling are relatively low in bone density because they're very short on top of being high.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
extreme failo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and NordicLeonhard
you mean for hollow cheeks?

the reason mongolians don't have it is because they've got narrow rounded jaws and short faces, the skin doesn't stretch in a manner that allows a dent to form in the cheeks.

cheekbones alone don't cause the hollowing, even if they're big and high.
So if you have a caucasoid skull you should be able to get hollow cheeks with wide cheek bones and sub 15% bodyfat?

So if you have a caucasoid skull you should be able to get hollow cheeks with wide cheek bones and sub 15% bodyfat?
even without you should be able to get it provided your jaw isn't overly rounded or narrow.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
Wide cheekbones are bad when they fuck up ES ratio that’s it. If your cheekbones are wide because of high IPD and high PFL then you’re good.

It doesn’t really affect facial leanness.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Wide cheekbones are bad when they fuck up ES ratio that’s it. If your cheekbones are wide because of high IPD and high PFL then you’re good.

It doesn’t really affect facial leanness.
Lifefuel both my ipd and pfl are high

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Lifefuel both my ipd and pfl are high
When it comes to face width all that matters is a good ES ratio.

Barett looks like shit because of ES ratio not “wide face”. This is to do with how flared the angle of the zygomatic arch is.