How big of a looksmin are the moles on torso area?

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Never been commented on by a foid but are they secretly disgusted by it. I’m planning to remove the raised one on my back, idk if I should bother with the flat ones on my body

im getting the cancer looking shit moles on my back frozen off and the insurance jew will pay for it. suggest you do the same

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and laaltin
im getting the cancer looking shit moles on my back frozen off and the insurance jew will pay for it. suggest you do the same
doubt that its covered by insurance here

what no way dak l9lawi derbo lia lkessal ta wla dayr b7al lcancer no way they'll let it go malignant 😢😢

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
what no way dak l9lawi derbo lia lkessal ta wla dayr b7al lcancer no way they'll let it go malignant 😢😢
i wont let a man limit my movement, get on top of me and breath on my face in like 50 celcuis

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
I ain’t even got insurance.. Got basic healthcare from work and the more serious I either have to pay the jews out of pocket or visit the shitty public healthcare with waiting time of 6 months jfl. Muh pay your taxes, muh you get free healthcare, muh welfare state

I ain’t even got insurance.. Got basic healthcare from work and the more serious I either have to pay the jews out of pocket or visit the shitty public healthcare with waiting time of 6 months jfl. Muh pay your taxes, muh you get free healthcare, muh welfare state
specially if u live in a shithole

A moroccan here

would look better without them send a pic i'll remove them for you and i'll let you decide what looks better + get opinions from others maybe

Not big falio u less on extreme side