How blackpill ruined my life

Blackpill saved you from acting like a fool. Just accept it and keep your head up as theres nothing you can do anyways. Ascend or suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer, 160cmcurry, MisterMid and 1 other person
Hey I came across this forum recently and saw other people posting their stories so I thought I'd share mine.

Blackpill ruined my life. Every time I see somebody, like a family or friends etc, I only see them for their cheek bones and other facial structures. It's never about how much I love them or how good of a person they are - I'm always just rating their facial harmonies or whatever. I hate it.

I feel like it's consumed my entire life and I'm wondering how I can escape it fully and ascend to white pill or clear. Can anybody share their stories about how they escaped? Or is it impossible without therapy etc?? I'm genuinely lost and I feel like I can't ascend until I reach my prime again. Life just feels shit. I always walk around my home with constant headaches because of the ratings and shit. I spend most days not going out with friends and family.

My mental health is fucked and it's mainly my height that bothers me. (5"7 btw) It just feels like I get ignored by women my age all the time, as if I don't exist or smt. It pissed me off, especially with all these truecel fucking tall people. They're all so ugly, capped at the LTN level.

When I go out into town I'm always reviewing the facial structures and bone compositions of people, especially cause these English subhumans are the most disgusting people I have ever seen. (I swear the British phenotype is the worst lmaoo)

I really hope there's a way out or something. Hopefully it doesn't involve therapy cause ibr I don't wanna speak to people loll
unironically get closer to god and just pray