How blackpilled is the average Maxfax surgeon?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
If I went to the first Maxfax surgeon from my city I found on google or recommended to me by my ortho, how much would he emphasise aesthetics/getting as ideal an aesthetic outcomes as possible compared to say a surgeon talked about here

Surely after hearing patient testimonials after they’ve done bigger movements (eg more confidence, people treating them better) there comes a point where they realise they should try and opt for the largest movement possible without screwing up the face

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It depends largely

just assume they aren't. There's no telling whether the surgeon you're consulting with is "blackpilling" you or trying to steal your money. I've experienced both, so it's best to remain cautious

• +1
Reactions: thecel and lilhorizontal32
the ones who advertise their face surgery results on social media are highly "blackpilled"

• +1
Reactions: Blue, CristianT, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 3 others
just assume they aren't. There's no telling whether the surgeon you're consulting with is "blackpilling" you or trying to steal your money. I've experienced both, so it's best to remain cautious
How’d he try and steal your money? Promising something that can’t be done or?

Last edited:
more than an average ortho thats for sure

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
the ones who advertise their face surgery results on social media are highly "blackpilled"

There are so many good uk surgeons but they never advertise there results i was wondering why until i heard my brother who is a practicing doctor tell me it's cause they believe it's ''marketing''

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Blue and lilhorizontal32
There are so many good uk surgeons but they never advertise there results i was wondering why until i heard my brother who is a practicing doctor tell me it's cause they believe it's ''marketing''
Makes sense. Went to a top ortho in my city recently and he referred me to a guy who he claims is the top jaw surgeon in the country.

funnily enough the surgeons website is pretty trash and looks like it hasn’t been updated in quite a while

Makes sense. Went to a top ortho in my city recently and he referred me to a guy who he claims is the top jaw surgeon in the country.

funnily enough the surgeons website is pretty trash and looks like it hasn’t been updated in quite a while

This is why i prefer sites like these tbqh they bring out the best of the best surgeons

This is why i prefer sites like these tbqh they bring out the best of the best surgeons
But the problem is we only know who the best surgeons are from the ones that market themselves.

theirs surgeons out there who are even better aesthetically than the ones talked about here, but we will unfortunately never know cos they keep their results private

that’s why I think it’s a good idea to look for experienced surgeons in your city and go for a face to face consult and ask for before and afters similar to your case. Then you can judge for yourself

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
But the problem is we only know who the best surgeons are from the ones that market themselves.

theirs surgeons out there who are even better aesthetically than the ones talked about here, but we will unfortunately never know cos they keep their results private

that’s why I think it’s a good idea to look for experienced surgeons in your city and go for a face to face consult and ask for before and afters similar to your case. Then you can judge for yourself

Fair enough tbqh you could always indian surgeons or other 3rd world surgeons sure there are more risks but the positives is that a you get the thing for 3x less b if there is a risk you can get a surgeon in the uk to help you out and c even the top tier ones are cheap as fuck

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
For the average dude here a regular bimax with 5 - 8mm advancement would be enough, no need of CCW or downgrafting etc. Therefore the average local maxfac is just fine for that.

That being said, the question is whether he will perform surgery for purely aesthetic reasons, most won't. I.e. I went to my local maxfac and he rejected me even though I have a 5mm overbite and recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I went to local maxfax asking for palate/midface expansion and he tried to upsell me a 10mm LeFort advancement. I told him I would leave it on the table for future, lets get my palate expansion out of the way first.
Then of course my bluepilled ortho got scared and bailed out.
I think I will have to shop around for a blackpilled ortho.
Based. Do you live in Europe ?
Why don't you just skip the ortho? I'd go straight for the lefort advancement and then go that bluepilled fucker and tell him to get your fucking teeth in order. Orthos are the worst bluepilled cucks out there, fuck them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back