How blackpilled were you without knowing?

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Before I was officially blackpilled on looks meaning I had zero clue about blackpill jargon like JBW or how certain ratios were crucial to a faces aesthetic. I was always conscious about things such as height, hair and most brutal of all a person's colouring. Being from a area that is majority black most people were of a dark to brown skin tone however I realized that women would literally choose a dude in regards to how light or dark his skin tone was, and they would most cases than not choose the light one. People would literally choose a 4/10 lightskin over a 6/10 darksin person and it was brutal. Me being of a relatively lighter skintone would literally get some girls going for me just because I wasn't a darkie :lul:. A even more brutal one was when my friend wanted to be with a girl and the girl choose me over him despite the fact that we were of nearly the same looks level and also the fact that I wasn't even making any attempt to attract the girl because my homeboy wanted her so I did nothing yet she wanted me instead all because I was light skinned comparatively.

My entire country has a culture of even bleaching their skin so that it isn't dark and lighter skinned people tend to get choosen for face to face communications likely as an attempt to increase sales.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, currylightskin, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
i didnt know what made a dude attractive, so if a girl ever ioid me or thought i was even remotely cute, i would just start acting like a goofy retard then turn them off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17791 and Sny
I was 50 percent blackpilled ,but also you can say believed in what society told me. I used to always say on my Facebook posts how it's about looks and money , and I'd get blue pilled bullshit. I finally got it all confirmed finding incels on reddit. But was not really accepted onthere I think I was about 35 when I found it could of been 34

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Sny
Ever since I saw the way people treat my sister compared to me

• +1
Reactions: Sny
not on looks but on life

Like I've said a million times, everyone is black pilled, only autistic shut in retards think recognizing the importance of race, height, face, status etc in dating is some occult secret

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Deleted member 16833
I was always realistic and semi redpilled about the world even before stumbling upon black pill circles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, DwayneWhite55 and Sny
Like I've said a million times, everyone is black pilled, only autistic shut in retards think recognizing the importance of race, height, face, status etc in dating is some occult secret
true everyone is blackpilled and aware of the importance of looks but they don't know about what makes a face attractive

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
true everyone is blackpilled and aware of the importance of looks but they don't know about what makes a face attractive
Yeah, that's true, but that's pure autism, anyway. Imagine trying to explain to someone about gonial angles and ipd...:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Before I was officially blackpilled on looks meaning I had zero clue about blackpill jargon like JBW or how certain ratios were crucial to a faces aesthetic. I was always conscious about things such as height, hair and most brutal of all a person's colouring. Being from a area that is majority black most people were of a dark to brown skin tone however I realized that women would literally choose a dude in regards to how light or dark his skin tone was, and they would most cases than not choose the light one. People would literally choose a 4/10 lightskin over a 6/10 darksin person and it was brutal. Me being of a relatively lighter skintone would literally get some girls going for me just because I wasn't a darkie :lul:. A even more brutal one was when my friend wanted to be with a girl and the girl choose me over him despite the fact that we were of nearly the same looks level and also the fact that I wasn't even making any attempt to attract the girl because my homeboy wanted her so I did nothing yet she wanted me instead all because I was light skinned comparatively.

My entire country has a culture of even bleaching their skin so that it isn't dark and lighter skinned people tend to get choosen for face to face communications likely as an attempt to increase sales.
Damn, which country.

If everyone was blackpilled then why is Hamza,Richard Cooper and 1stman etc all currently Millionaires working from home
making income off of gullible men ? why is there is such a sudden uptick in female dating coaches across Social Media with
thousands of male subscribers and links to their patreon/cash app ?

most people do know that looks matter but they do not know why specifically or how they can fix it (if even possible)
blackpillers and women are the only people who know how much looks matter,the only difference is that blackpillers can
break it down to a science and explain why this person is attractive or ugly whereas women do this in a split second upon
meeting you.

If everyone was blackpilled then why is Hamza,Richard Cooper and 1stman etc all currently Millionaires working from home
making income off of gullible men ? why is there is such a sudden uptick in female dating coaches across Social Media with
thousands of male subscribers and links to their patreon/cash app ?

most people do know that looks matter but they do not know why specifically or how they can fix it (if even possible)
blackpillers and women are the only people who know how much looks matter,the only difference is that blackpillers can
break it down to a science and explain why this person is attractive or ugly whereas women do this in a split second upon
meeting you.
Simple, they're coping, hoping, wishing and praying that maybe if they have the right formula, the right clothes, or whatever, maybe they can get girls, but in the back of their head, they know the truth.

A good example of this is how people go for people they think they have a chance with, not who they find the most attractive.

Absolutely bluepilled brainwashed.
Thought my kindness and gentlemaness would eventually "win over some girls heart".

Thought I'd be able to get my virgin looksmatch and we'd fall in love and live happily ever after.