How bloated is my face /10

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
i already know its over so dont bother with ratings/racist currycel remarks and shit.

just rate the face bloat/10

https://i.imgur.com/ ppd0wvi.jpg?2

Anxious2

Mondo bloated.

Fuarkkk over. Shitty angle though

went from 4 psl to 2 psl from the face bloat rip

https://i.imgur.com/ ZDrZcam.jpg

when face was less bloated

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
went from 4 psl to 2 psl from the face bloat rip

https://i.imgur.com/ ZDrZcam.jpg

when face was less bloated

Interesting

Can confirm. Maybe even 5 to 2.

How do you plan on fixing?

Lots of ways to go about, consume as little sodium as possible, sleep as much as possible drink as much water as possible, of course lose bodyfat.

What caused this and how will you fix it?

Hmm1

Damn, you really need to reduce that bloat dude.

View attachment 4849

Lots of ways to go about, consume as little sodium as possible, sleep as much as possible drink as much water as possible, of course lose bodyfat.

View attachment 4850
View attachment 4849

View attachment 4850
prolly my diet/roids +im bulking caused it rofl

i lowered my dose and cleaning up my diet etc.

gunna megadose vit c etc.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Bloat pic is at a bad angle. But yeah lower sodium, fix sleep schedule, maybe do some cardio.

Bloat pic is at a bad angle. But yeah lower sodium, fix sleep schedule, maybe do some cardio.

yea i think doing 30 minutes cardio before bed is the best time i think cus it makes ur face lean next when u make i heard.

but yea gunna limit all my carbs 45 min after my workout/pre worokout. See if tht helps also, also cutting out all sodium.

gunna wear a paper bag outside until then

9/10 bloat. Even when you were less bloated it was still 6-7/10. Maybe it'll go away as you age. That's my hope at least because I have a bloated face too.

yea i think doing 30 minutes cardio before bed is the best time i think cus it makes ur face lean next when u make i heard.

but yea gunna limit all my carbs 45 min after my workout/pre worokout. See if tht helps also, also cutting out all sodium.

gunna wear a paper bag outside until then
Would also be interesting to see how your face looks once you get shredded and use a drying compound like winstrol.

Would also be interesting to see how your face looks once you get shredded and use a drying compound like winstrol.
yea man, i wanna cut so bad, but im tryna bulk too 200lbs first before i cut.

downside to gymcelling imo is face bloat.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
id start cutting immediately if i was you.

You're a little soyboy geek,you are no where near as bloated as lord grizzly jr woooooooooooo!!

9.3/10 bloat

ANGLES

Don't take pictures lying down with a bent neck. Stand up, straighten your back, take a picture at eye level. Your camera will have to be dot on the horizon.
Angle01

it is over for u