How boring is your job vs warehouse/retail work

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
The only jobs I ever had were working in a shitty tuition centre and working in a warehouse. I hated working at these places, they were so fucking boring and mind numbing. The tuition centre wasn't that bad, shifts didn't feel that long - I just disliked having to write reports about students all the time (the teaching part I was fine with).

Warehouse was the worst, I was stuck by myself in an aisle hanging clothes. I hated the isolation and how mind numbing shit was, like it was the same task over and over again. The shoes would hurt a lot too, my body felt so tired all the time.

Are normal jobs this mind numbing? I honestly think my fear of working a job stems from my bad experiences with work. I dreaded going to the warehouse, I'd have legit nightmares about work because it was that bad

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, currylightskin and Deleted member 12002
I wanna sniff some pussy rn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, Hipcel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Not very boring especially considering Software jobs have among the best pay. But tech industry is full of incels and bluepilled soyboys. It is a total sausage fest. And a lot of them are curries, now I am not a selfhating curry but man curries really are very bluepilled and take little care of their looks. All they do is wageslave like a cuck which makes me rage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing, Oberyn and 1 other person
The only jobs I ever had were working in a shitty tuition centre and working in a warehouse. I hated working at these places, they were so fucking boring and mind numbing. The tuition centre wasn't that bad, shifts didn't feel that long - I just disliked having to write reports about students all the time (the teaching part I was fine with).

Warehouse was the worst, I was stuck by myself in an aisle hanging clothes. I hated the isolation and how mind numbing shit was, like it was the same task over and over again. The shoes would hurt a lot too, my body felt so tired all the time.

Are normal jobs this mind numbing? I honestly think my fear of working a job stems from my bad experiences with work. I dreaded going to the warehouse, I'd have legit nightmares about work because it was that bad
I've worked in retail before, but never in the warhouse. I was only in the freezers, sometimes the milk/produce area(shit smelled horrible cause rotten eggs)

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I've worked in retail before, but never in the warhouse. I was only in the freezers, sometimes the milk/produce area(shit smelled horrible cause rotten eggs)
do you have another job?

do you have another job?
I only ever worked in the fast food industry, Retail was boring, but fast food pissed me off, I think thats the only job I had to yell at my coworkers daily

• +1
I've worked in factory and warehouse,can't do it,it's too long and boring. My job now is more sociable but feel like I'm ugly all day, sometimes time goes quick,sometimes it goes slow.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
I've worked in factory and warehouse,can't do it,it's too long and boring. My job now is more sociable but feel like I'm ugly all day, sometimes time goes quick,sometimes it goes slow.
what do u work as now

My job is getting drunk and slaying sluts

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger
what do u work as now
I work at a gas station / drive thru. Mostly outside in the drive thru. It's like a convenient store but people can drive thru for quick service. I still hate my job but it's not the level of I can't do this shit like a warehouse.

• +1
I work at a gas station / drive thru. Mostly outside in the drive thru. It's like a convenient store but people can drive thru for quick service. I still hate my job but it's not the level of I can't do this shit like a warehouse.
how much are you paid?

• +1
how much are you paid?
Not good enough lol just got a raise so making 12 an hour now,it was at 10. I still get 240 dollar weekly paychecks ,would get 90 dollars more but child support on my one kid that hates me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, FrameMogger, Catawampus and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
gonna start working as a cook at a culinary place starting Monday or Tuesday:chad:

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
Not good enough lol just got a raise so making 12 an hour now,it was at 10. I still get 240 dollar weekly paychecks ,would get 90 dollars more but child support on my one kid that hates me.
jesus christ man, do you own your own place?

• +1
jesus christ man, do you own your own place?
No ,never had my own place. Moved back in with my mom a couple years ago after living in group homes. At first they was like we want you to save your money for a car. That didn't last now they use me for money.

• Woah
  • +1
No ,never had my own place. Moved back in with my mom a couple years ago after living in group homes. At first they was like we want you to save your money for a car. That didn't last now they use me for money.
Holy fuck man, are you not depressed or suicidal? How did you even get a wife or kid if you were living like this?

• +1
what are you studying and what do you want to work as?
I go to a decent university in Ontario and I study in a STEM/business field:chad:

Don't know tbh cooking seems pretty fun as a temporary job, good for experience too. Also what do you mean by over lol it's a pretty solid role

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
I go to a decent university in Ontario and I study in a STEM/business field:chad:

Don't know tbh cooking seems pretty fun as a temporary job, good for experience too. Also what do you mean by over lol it's a pretty solid role
STEM = incel tier
Business = chad tier

Only STEM that is even worth pursuing is fucking maths so you can work in finance, everything else is cope. I learnt the hard way

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 15004

Made for treucels like me/10

• WTF
  • JFL
STEM = incel tier
Business = chad tier

Only STEM that is even worth pursuing is fucking maths so you can work in finance, everything else is cope. I learnt the hard way
Nigga you studied biology which is literally incel central, literally NO money in that, you gotta pursue research or go into teaching:feelskek:

Shoulda went into CompSci, or Engineering(Mech, Civil, Computer, Software, Electrical, even Chemical is better) or you coulda gone into Health Sciences to become a doctor or some other math or physics field to become some highly paid guy in quant or engineering or literally any field Finance is solid too, rest of business is just meh.

Why the fuck did you choose biology:feelskek::feelskek::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Deleted member 14693
Holy fuck man, are you not depressed or suicidal? How did you even get a wife or kid if you were living like this?
Depressed yes, suicidal I have some type of thoughts on it sometimes. All depression is,is realizing your problems and how bad life is. That's why the meds I take barely even work.

I got a wife in my early 20s, and found a girl less then me. At that age girls care less about you're career. But when I turned single,at 26-27. I felt like a real bum.

• +1

I'm a cook. Been dong it for the past 7 months. It's grueling. Drowning in orders sucks. During peak hours I gotta be cooking up to 6 things at once while constantly relaying to the staff in the front how long each item will take. I get really pissed off with them even though they're just doing their jobs. There's no chance to rest throughout the day. When it's slow I gotta make different sauces and clean a bunch of sh*t. My arms are covered in scars from getting burned. Its to the point where boiling water doesn't even phase me anymore. It's only hot oil that I care about. I'm not even good at cooking. Been doing this job for the past 7 months. Only 4 more to go until I move on to something else. After this job I'll never work in the restaurant/food industry again. It's for the birds.

• +1
I'm a cook. Been dong it for the past 7 months. It's grueling. Drowning in orders sucks. During peak hours I gotta be cooking up to 6 things at once while constantly relaying to the staff in the front how long each item will take. I get really pissed off with them even though they're just doing their jobs. There's no chance to rest throughout the day. When it's slow I gotta make different sauces and clean a bunch of sh*t. My arms are covered in scars from getting burned. Its to the point where boiling water doesn't even phase me anymore. It's only hot oil that I care about. I'm not even good at cooking. Been doing this job for the past 7 months. Only 4 more to go until I move on to something else. After this job I'll never work in the restaurant/food industry again. It's for the birds.
I thought you lived in china and worked as a teacher?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 12002
You should simply quit and get the exact same job somewhere else. Starting wages have gone up. Most gas station jobs where I'm at are starting at $15 or $16 an hour. Take advantage of the labor shortage.

• +1
I thought you lived in china and worked as a teacher?
I've been back in the states for a year. Gotta stay in this sh*thole for a couple more years before I can go back abroad.

• +1
I've been back in the states for a year. Gotta stay in this sh*thole for a couple more years before I can go back abroad.
Why they send you back lol

• +1
I go to school and work at Subway. It's over

• +1
Why they send you back lol
No, we got out because China's getting bad for foreigners. Looks like it's gearing to close off to the rest of the world again and become something akin to North Korea, but with Chinese characteristics. The only foreigners who stayed with their families are the stupid ones.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and DwayneWhite55
do u prefer teacher in china or now in the states?

• +1
do u prefer teacher in china or now in the states?
Teacher in China. But that's gone with the wind now. Last year the Chinese government pretty much outlawed it.

• +1
Teacher in China. But that's gone with the wind now. Last year the Chinese government pretty much outlawed it.
how much better was being a teacher? what was it like

• +1
I change out truck tires at love's travel stops. It starts off at 16 per hour plus 30 dollars per road call service. Doesn't require any pre requisites or special skills. I work alongside brain damaged retards that can change out truck tires. Half priced food for employees. Plus it's a gas station, there's a lot of hot ass that rolls thru. Least favorite part is throwing trashes because truckers are disgusting. They'll throw bags full of turds or piss bottles in the trash

• Ugh..