How brutal is 5'6?

educationpill

educationpill

Iron
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
114
Reputation
93
I'm 19 years old and 5'6.
I think in most of departments my appeal is high EXCEPT height. I know I can't grow anymore unless I do a fucked up surgery which scars me for life and my only option is to fraud with lifts but that won't work forever.

Is it over?
 
  • +1
Reactions: hipletslayer11
2-3 period blood and erda and forget:forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copeDNRoped and trueslavicleo
I'm 19 years old and 5'6.
I think in most of departments my appeal is high EXCEPT height. I know I can't grow anymore unless I do a fucked up surgery which scars me for life and my only option is to fraud with lifts but that won't work forever.

Is it over?
its never over
 
I'm 19 years old and 5'6.
I think in most of departments my appeal is high EXCEPT height. I know I can't grow anymore unless I do a fucked up surgery which scars me for life and my only option is to fraud with lifts but that won't work forever.

Is it over?
5'6 is brutal everywhere could be less brutal tho depends on where u located
 
I'm 19 years old and 5'6.
I think in most of departments my appeal is high EXCEPT height. I know I can't grow anymore unless I do a fucked up surgery which scars me for life and my only option is to fraud with lifts but that won't work forever.

Is it over?
unless you’re very NT and have. large social circle…it’s over
 
I'm 19 years old and 5'6.
I think in most of departments my appeal is high EXCEPT height. I know I can't grow anymore unless I do a fucked up surgery which scars me for life and my only option is to fraud with lifts but that won't work forever.

Is it over?
i personally consider 5'5 and under over you can still go to a short country and be average
 
Gotta get surgery to experience life at it's fullest
 
2 inch insoles and a gun in ur pocket just in case u get exposed (over after that):lul:
 
I'm 19 years old and 5'6.
I think in most of departments my appeal is high EXCEPT height. I know I can't grow anymore unless I do a fucked up surgery which scars me for life and my only option is to fraud with lifts but that won't work forever.

Is it over?
5’7 is the global average so in shoes youre probably 5’7 and dont worry too much heightism is that important irl but u can erda if ur growth plates arent completely closed yet
 
5’7 is the global average so in shoes youre probably 5’7 and dont worry too much heightism is that important irl but u can erda if ur growth plates arent completely closed yet
feeding me delusions.
 
2 inch insoles and a gun in ur pocket just in case u get exposed (over after that):lul:
I own insoles but idk if theyre worth it. is frauding really the way to go?
 
I'm 19 years old and 5'6.
I think in most of departments my appeal is high EXCEPT height. I know I can't grow anymore unless I do a fucked up surgery which scars me for life and my only option is to fraud with lifts but that won't work forever.

Is it over?
not giving up is a miracle bro
 
I'm 19 years old and 5'6.
I think in most of departments my appeal is high EXCEPT height. I know I can't grow anymore unless I do a fucked up surgery which scars me for life and my only option is to fraud with lifts but that won't work forever.

Is it over?
Dwbi
 
I think I have a good face but idk
Yes thats the important shit like im tall but it isnt that noticed by people tbh so dont worry too much about it and do whatever u can to slightly increase it
 
Height fraud to 5’8 atleast bhai😕
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
4
Views
117
Alejandro20
Alejandro20
freakicris
Replies
0
Views
25
freakicris
freakicris
foidsavior67
Replies
11
Views
82
foidsavior67
foidsavior67
Zayd.
Replies
13
Views
108
Absurdist
Absurdist
idk.999
Replies
3
Views
90
ringus
ringus

Users who are viewing this thread

  • lowtide654
  • linltn
  • no1softee
  • Hopefulsubhuman
  • ClayBeingGray
  • enviouss
  • sunlessthegreat
  • skibeebee
  • the_DarkDefender
  • DrBole
  • lebanesedude
  • milkydrywater1
  • nuclear.schizo
  • gidispeedy
  • Ravenfaust
Back
Top