How Brutal is the Racepill?

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
Alright, I'm done coping, it is obvious whites won the racepill game, which is one of the most obvious, and true blackpills to be found on the internet, it definitely matters more than looks and anyone who says otherwise is coping. The question is, by how much? How big is the gap between say a White Chad from SubChads, I would guess both have no problem slaying, but socially and economically, how big of a gap do you guys think it is?

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 30037 and DildoFaggins
it's very big, they're pratically invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and User28823
Whites indeed have the highest smv. Indians have the second highest and it is not too far from whites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 46464, ThatChicoFan and 9 others
Whites indeed have the highest smv. Indians have the second highest and it is not too far from whites.
Rajesh, this thread is not the place for your fantasies. It doesn't even matter, Whites are extremely far ahead of every other race, it is not even close, and I genuinely think Indians have one of the lowest SMVs, even excluding Whites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, tyronechadmax, 4nndre4 and 4 others
Rajesh, this thread is not the place for your fantasies. It doesn't even matter, Whites are extremely far ahead of every other race, it is not even close, and I genuinely think Indians have one of the lowest SMVs, even excluding Whites.
Nope. Indians are very close to whites in terms of smv
You’re likely a ricecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007, HerpDerpson, BowlCutMogger and 2 others
I'm in the UK and mutallatos do just as well as whites

• JFL
Reactions: Father47
I'm in the UK and mutallatos do just as well as whites
Mulattos can’t go to China and be treated like a Native, Whites can. Whites have more than just higher SMV, this is really what I’m talking about

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and HTN_Mentalcel
Mulattos can’t go to China and be treated like a Native, Whites can. Whites have more than just higher SMV, this is really what I’m talking about
BBC halo is not only in the west. Globally everyone thinks black guy = big dick. Some black guys can get hookups but it would be hard to get ltr.

1. White
2.Mutalatos
3. Black/ Dravians
4.NEA
5.Indians
6.SEA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47, distance decay and Deleted member 52953
It's over for non indian males in 2024.

• JFL
Reactions: Father47
What’s up with Rageshes on this forum in 2024. Indians became more acoustic than Whitecelz?
India is incel factory. They breed like rabbits and produce shit genetics, poverty, high carb low protein diets, stunted puberty and growth and low female to male gender ratio.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Father47 and Deleted member 52953
niggers and indians are a superior race to whites, only in numbers

Jews mogs hard

WHITE POWER WHITE POWER WHITE POWER

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
True on the surface level, but it's mostly cope in application irl, especially in the west.

If being white was the golden ticket, then why are there so many whites on .me? If "JBW" was so paramount, then why not have orgies with HTB ethnic women every evening that'll throw pussy at you because "JBW"?

The fact of the matter is in terms of general appeal, white is the best base. However, this does not mean you are or will be intrinsically attractive or will have a good dating life because you are white.

At the end of the day, what determines most of your dating success and SMV is your face and height. No, a white HTN will not mog a chadlite+ black person like Mukasa Kakonge or Ronald Epps because "mUh jBW" like some autists here will claim.

In application, JBW appears to be a largely form of cope peddled by some white .me users to achieve a sense of superiority over ethnics, despite largely having nothing to show for it in their dating lives.

The only time it truly becomes relevant is when geomaxing, and even then there's nuances to be considered.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lanze1981 and Gaia262
It’s brutality is over exaggerated. It’s not brutal at all.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
If your PSL is equal your race does not matter (except for indians). It is just on average whites have much higher PSL

Think of race like a skillcap
Like sure you can be attractive, but not as much potential as the guy who has a higher limiter

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
It's the heightpill

It depends on what race you are.

If you are Indian, you get a default pentalty of about 3psl. Indians have the least smv overall and are seen as genuinly underdesireable. Show me a indian man dating a stacylite+, I have never seen it. They have trouble slaying MTBs let alone HTB +

Asians have slightly more appeal. They can kpopmaxx to appeal to a certain niche. I would say being an asian gives you a penalty of about 1psl.

Black people arent penalized too much. A lot of girls prefer black men, usually a fetish but even a good looking black guy can appeal to women without fetish. The only issue is usually the negroid phenotype is accompanied by a recessed chin and bimaxillary protrusion. It is rare to find a black man with a well balanced orthognathic profile.

Being white does not give you any psl penalty. of course, despite being a minority population on the global scale, they are overall the most desirable. They usually have the most balanced orthognathic profile, highest statures, and western european countries boast highest averagest penis size (BBC is a myth, science says so) which translates to them being the most desireable race.

if you are a currycel it is generally completely over for you unless you are like a 10psl in your country + 6ft5 + 6"+ penis. Other races have much more to work with

• +1
Reactions: diekodieko
Why the fuck would u want to go to China why use this as an example mullatos would do well in 90% of countries

Why the fuck would u want to go to China why use this as an example mullatos would do well in 90% of countries
Cope, mullatos look like gypsys. You’d only do well in anglo cuck countries who worship BBCs.

I can go anywhere in the world and be treated nice by natives, you can’t. You guys won’t understand JBW until you do a lot of travelling. It’s not even about women, just hospitality in general.

Nah Indians have higher SmV than whites apart form Brahmins and Tamils. They are bottom of the barrell.

1) White CHAD
2) CHADRIGUEZ ( South American, Mexican Chad)
3) Chadbul ( Arab Chad)
4) Tyrone
5) Chang
6) Chadpreet ( Indian chad)

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Father47
1) White CHAD
3) Chadbul ( Arab Chad)
4) Tyrone
5) Chang
Really now? The looks ceiling for indians is insane, I mean this guy got popular off some candid.

If you are Indian, you get a default pentalty of about 3psl. Indians have the least smv overall and are seen as genuinly underdesireable. Show me a indian man dating a stacylite+, I have never seen it. They have trouble slaying MTBs let alone HTB +

Asians have slightly more appeal. They can kpopmaxx to appeal to a certain niche. I would say being an asian gives you a penalty of about 1psl.

Black people arent penalized too much. A lot of girls prefer black men, usually a fetish but even a good looking black guy can appeal to women without fetish. The only issue is usually the negroid phenotype is accompanied by a recessed chin and bimaxillary protrusion. It is rare to find a black man with a well balanced orthognathic profile.

Being white does not give you any psl penalty. of course, despite being a minority population on the global scale, they are overall the most desirable. They usually have the most balanced orthognathic profile, highest statures, and western european countries boast highest averagest penis size (BBC is a myth, science says so) which translates to them being the most desireable race.

if you are a currycel it is generally completely over for you unless you are like a 10psl in your country + 6ft5 + 6"+ penis. Other races have much more to work with
Kek heres an unwashed dalit who had a child with an hqnp htb. I have an entire folder dedicated to ugly or average curries that are dating outside their race.
IMG 1744

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Cope, mullatos look like gypsys. You’d only do well in anglo cuck countries who worship BBCs.

I can go anywhere in the world and be treated nice by natives, you can’t. You guys won’t understand JBW until you do a lot of travelling. It’s not even about women, just hospitality in general.
Jfl literally most of Europe mullatos will do well and here you are talking about China
I agree that white people will do well in almost every country but mullatos will literally do the same but better in countries that actually matter and not even for geomaxxing genuinely just travelling Italy Greece Germany UK US even places like Brazil ect. Why should I care if I don't do well in countries I would have never went anyways.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
1) White CHAD
3) Chadbul ( Arab Chad)
4) Tyrone
5) Chang
Chadpreet has more appeal than chang. Chang is too feminine.

Lol literally. I went to a mall in Sri Lanka and I saw 8 IMWF couples all mtb htb.
To be fair, no one is saying an entire race can't ascend. EVERY interracial couple happens to be honest, I'm in one of the rarest ones in that regard (BMAF)

A top tier ethnic has the same appeal as a HTN white Chad

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12

Cope

being a ricecel or indian mean life on difficult mode

Alright, I'm done coping, it is obvious whites won the racepill game, which is one of the most obvious, and true blackpills to be found on the internet, it definitely matters more than looks and anyone who says otherwise is coping. The question is, by how much? How big is the gap between say a White Chad from SubChads, I would guess both have no problem slaying, but socially and economically, how big of a gap do you guys think it is?
Brutal but BBC pill is still real and it’s nowhere near as brutal as heightpill

tbf if your black you definitely have a better chance w black girls its been proven loads in social experiments and shit, but every other race pick whites almost every time

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Only retards think about this shit

True on the surface level, but it's mostly cope in application irl, especially in the west.

If being white was the golden ticket, then why are there so many whites on .me? If "JBW" was so paramount, then why not have orgies with HTB ethnic women every evening that'll throw pussy at you because "JBW"?

The fact of the matter is in terms of general appeal, white is the best base. However, this does not mean you are or will be intrinsically attractive or will have a good dating life because you are white.

At the end of the day, what determines most of your dating success and SMV is your face and height. No, a white HTN will not mog a chadlite+ black person like Mukasa Kakonge or Ronald Epps because "mUh jBW" like some autists here will claim.

In application, JBW appears to be a largely form of cope peddled by some white .me users to achieve a sense of superiority over ethnics, despite largely having nothing to show for it in their dating lives.

The only time it truly becomes relevant is when geomaxing, and even then there's nuances to be considered.
whites are only on .me because of higher autism rates + manletism + da joos meme.

for foids
- white
- NEA
- south asian(indian)
- mulatto
- arabs
- latina
- SEA
- blacks

for moids
- white
- mulattos
- blacks
- NEA
- Latino
- arabs
- SEA
- south asian

Some people (more often women than men) have race preferences that they won't budge on. For them, it is of ultimate importance. So if you're after some girl in particular, it could be of 100% importance or 0% importance. Overall, if you just want to get laid, it's probably top 3-5 traits that predict success overall.

Its real.

I am half SEA in Netherlands (6'1)
im 5'10, thanks to 6'5 dad, living in the tallest country :feelswhy:
luckily, if I say so myself, @whiteislandpill, I resemble my aryan dads features more disregarding of shitskin and T40.

i also live in the north, having a really high white density.
I am still living and life is not impossible, but being half sea in practically 99,99% white environment did not go without impact.

or its in my head and I am fulltime mentalcel
G5gf4m90qwr91

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, whiteislandpill and Chinlet Ascension
IMG 6690

Dont need to say a word

Chads are their own race bro

Many Kpop Changliyes experiment I did on Tinder on small town got cute white girls asking to come over.

@andy9432