How can a 19 year old make friends as a NEET

D

Deleted member 21058

Iron
I am 19 and not in school, or working. I am applied for disability(SSI) which will most likely get approved due to a few different mental conditions(bipolar,ocd, and depression) I am not looking to slay or get laid as of right now, as I am getting surgery as confirmed by my father. I have had success in online dating and lost my virginity back in April at 18 to a tinder girl in her college dorm. I got another lay back in late April as well from another tinder girl. I want to take a break ideally due to other issues and wait to try online dating again after I get surgery. Sometimes I get lonely tho, and want to make friends and have a social circle but I’m ok with waiting a little till the future. Thing is, I don’t plan on going to college or anything like that, atleast not until I get my mental health sorted out. How can I make friends if I plan on being unemployed or not in college? Family is well off, father makes anywhere from 300-450k depending on the year so he is offering to send me to college just for the social experience and doesn’t even care if I finish or anything like that, but I want to hold off on that atleast for the time being. Any advice would be appreciated

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Screen Shot 2020 07 24 at 113338 AM

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, WhiteBlackpiller and Deleted member 20565
not possible. just suicide ur hope will only bring u more sufferring

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Curry Suicide, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
I am 19 and not in school, or working. I am applied for disability(SSI) which will most likely get approved due to a few different mental conditions(bipolar,ocd, and depression) I am not looking to slay or get laid as of right now, as I am getting surgery as confirmed by my father. I have had success in online dating and lost my virginity back in April at 18 to a tinder girl in her college dorm. I got another lay back in late April as well from another tinder girl. I want to take a break ideally due to other issues and wait to try online dating again after I get surgery. Sometimes I get lonely tho, and want to make friends and have a social circle but I’m ok with waiting a little till the future. Thing is, I don’t plan on going to college or anything like that, atleast not until I get my mental health sorted out. How can I make friends if I plan on being unemployed or not in college? Family is well off, father makes anywhere from 300-450k depending on the year so he is offering to send me to college just for the social experience and doesn’t even care if I finish or anything like that, but I want to hold off on that atleast for the time being. Any advice would be appreciated
hobbies
there are websites for finding people to do activities together with
even bumble has a friend finding feature,
your only way to find friends without going to college or having some job

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21058, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
hobbies
there are websites for finding people to do activities together with
even bumble has a friend finding feature,
your only way to find friends without going to college or having some job
Do other young people even use those kind of websites these days? Or will it just be a bunch of old people

Try to be confident

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Just be yourself bro!