How can a 6’4 white mtn actually slay jbs?

6’4 MTN as a teen is easy mode but you have to be NT. Jbs don’t give a shit about money or status only old washed up whores do. Everyone I knew at 16 got girls from social circles etc
how can I be NT? esp outside of school, my school is full of ethnics mostly

• +1
Reactions: N1666
how can I be NT? esp outside of school, my school is full of ethnics mostly
my school was dog shit, everyone already knew each other and I was irrelevant so girls didn’t speak to me. Then I used yubo and met with girls from there, you can filter to your city only etc. One girl then invited me to a house party and I made friends with her friends and so on.

You can use drugs to boost your social skills, alcohol and weed are my go to. Apps like yubo are a god send for autists who are good looking but cant meet girls from school.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
what appeal do oofy doofies at my school have? they look like dogshit compared to me and are shorter yet slay way more.
Thats why looks dont fucking matter. All the social ltns are doing good. Meanwhile shy non social Niggas get in bench.

• +1
my school was dog shit, everyone already knew each other and I was irrelevant so girls didn’t speak to me. Then I used yubo and met with girls from there, you can filter to your city only etc. One girl then invited me to a house party and I made friends with her friends and so on.

You can use drugs to boost your social skills, alcohol and weed are my go to. Apps like yubo are a god send for autists who are good looking but cant meet girls from school.
how can I ask girls on hinge for this? if i genuinely just want to friendzone them. i tried yubo but tbh the girls are just shit and low quality.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
how can I ask girls on hinge for this? if i genuinely just want to friendzone them. i tried yubo but tbh the girls are just shit and low quality.
Doesn’t really work, the girls on hinge are more mature than the ones on yubo I guess. They’ll just want sex or some cuck to take them on a date, then onto the next man.

• So Sad
Doesn’t really work, the girls on hinge are more mature than the ones on yubo I guess. They’ll just want sex or some cuck to take them on a date, then onto the next man.
over bro. so i need to look for jbs right?

If you are extremely unattractive. Play a sport if you are in highschool or college. Get a decent social circle. If you are average get a good old profile with high quality photos.

• +1
i am, now what do i do? randomly text foids from school that i like?
Yeah hit up any girl that talks about your height or is touchy with you. If she responds positively invite her to something like a movie or to the park and escalate from there.

• +1
Yeah hit up any girl that talks about your height or is touchy with you.
What if this doesnt happen anymore? When I was more NT it did. Can I hit up girls regardless?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Hot ones depend on ur locations, also are you talking about vinnie hacker pheno?
honestly maybe not robust prettyboy. friends tell me i look like a replica of this mf:

If you were black 6'4 mtn you'd slay jb left and right, brutal racepill

• JFL
high class blondes are what would be most ideal. but its not a requirement.
I mean for that, youd probably do better as gymcell in russia

• +1
If you're a "MTN" by .org standards then rotting in bed for 18 hours is your best option.
“MTN” on .org = genuine subhuman (sub-LTN) irl.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
over bro. so i need to look for jbs right?
Yeah, dating apps are shit for your situation. The jb apps like yubo and Wizz will work better.

Dating apps are horrendous anyway, the women have insanely high standards and you can’t just hook up if you aren’t a chad. You have to take her out just to have a slight chance of having sex. Grown women don’t want “friends” they either want pleasure or to get betabuxxed

• +1
I realized proviron is cope for pussies like u who are scared to run real shit. @whitegymcel88 @Ramezu can both vouch for my stats u moron. if I stood next to u my head wouldnt fit in the picture u fuckin manlet
Whole another species

• JFL
6'4 and white MTN is enough to get girls and live a good life, don't listen to the low iq autists here

• +1
What if this doesnt happen anymore? When I was more NT it did. Can I hit up girls regardless?
I would establish communication with them first. It might come off different asking them out of the blue.