How can a bimax be fucked up?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
Basically even if the surgeon is blue pilled and gives you very few mm of change , he can’t do any damage (if not actually fucking retarted) only problem is if he exagerates but low skill surgeons don’t dare doing that. So starting from this, if i pay like6-8 k in turkey i am not risking anything am I? Also in the end even if it is a few mm i need like a cm of bimax , basically 2 bluepilled bimax but at that price is still more convinient than europe surgeons who ask for 20k plus

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
you could try google.com

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, CarrotMaxxer and soover4me
Basically even if the surgeon is blue pilled and gives you very few mm of change , he can’t do any damage (if not actually fucking retarted) only problem is if he exagerates but low skill surgeons don’t dare doing that. So starting from this, if i pay like6-8 k in turkey i am not risking anything am I? Also in the end even if it is a few mm i need like a cm of bimax , basically 2 bluepilled bimax but at that price is still more convinient than europe surgeons who ask for 20k plus

Botched != subpar results.

The worse that could happen is your jaws will fail to function correctly; your bite won't work, your jaws are rotated too much or brought too far forward.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen