Feels bad for this guy man, he actually looked better BEFORE jfl

Just hope this doesn't happen to me in the future :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 8771 and SubhumanCurrycel
this man needs a total refund

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 14392 and 6 others
Haven't read the comments but I'm guessing they are something like "looks so much better OP, congratz!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, epictroll, MoggerChad and 2 others
this man needs a total refund
Over for him lmao, he would have to get a refund AND revision surgery and he will probably still look the same or worse JFL.
I'd just go ER on the surgeon if i was him :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Screen Shot 2022 11 28 at 62811 pm

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25715, wannabe prettyboy, Preoximerianas and 9 others
think he posted here before, didnt he? the world is unfair man, this guy is working so hard to ascend whilst chad is just born with good genes

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25715, helpmegod, wannabe prettyboy and 12 others
His jaw looks good in real life lol

Sometimes I, like chad, think to/thank myself, "Thank god I didn't get THIS in the genetic lottery"

Honestly I'm still out of touch with reality I very often feel so repulsed by the guy in my phone I end up praising how average I look in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
I read the name Alfaro in there and got scared for a bit
This guy needs at least two other surgeries now

• +1
think he posted here before, didnt he? the world is unfair man, this guy is working so hard to ascend whilst chad is just born with good genes
He tried to mimic Alfaro's advancements with a random surgeon which is a suicidal thing to do, simply because Alfaro have his own cut that can't be imitated by low iq doctors.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, khvirgin, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
needs lefort 2 now

• +1
Bruh seeing these botched results scare me from getting bimax, if i get botched like this its actually over i'll have no choice but to go ER (in game ofc)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and MoggerChad
This shows that if you're not recessed you already have a huge advantage compared to birdcels.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 8771
Why do you say like that? He clearly looks better in the after. Maybe a higher cut LeFort I or even a LeFort II could have helped him out even more, though.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and ItsOver999
Why do you say like that? He clearly looks better in the after. Maybe a higher cut LeFort I or even a LeFort II could have helped him out even more, though.
because the surgery didn't improve him and gave him asymmetry and made his face became longer. t is considerd botched if you look worse instead of better after surgery JFL

Very bad results, if you are going to butcher your bones at least get an actual looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Deleted member 8771
because the surgery didn't improve him and gave him asymmetry and made his face became longer. t is considerd botched if you look worse instead of better after surgery JFL
Bro he was a literal birdcel before the surgery, are you blind?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
@newlurker69 don't give up you can get through this

Bro he was a literal birdcel before the surgery, are you blind?
Yeah and now hes hamster cheekcel with long face, deformed nose and massive assymetry :lul:

• +1
Reactions: epictroll
He tried to mimic Alfaro's advancements with a random surgeon which is a suicidal thing to do, simply because Alfaro have his own cut that can't be imitated by low iq doctors.
“If I go through with Alfaro’s plan but with another surgeon the result should be the same” not exceptional reasoning at all.

Maybe he couldn’t afford it in which case fair enough, but if he could…

I thought Steinbacher was supposed to be a good surgeon wtf.

“If I go through with Alfaro’s plan but with another surgeon the result should be the same” not exceptional reasoning at all.

Maybe he couldn’t afford it in which case fair enough, but if he could…
how do you know he would look that much better anyways? not all people can be saved

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Should’ve gone to Pagnoni… smh

I agree he looked better before.

Before he looks like a low T Swede cuck, not totally offensive looking, can probably get an Asian gf. You are seeing a still photo of him at an awful angle, in motion he could pass as a normie.

After his phenotype is like this brutish/ogre Russian looks way more slav. Looks like an alcoholic who beats his wife. He got more of a masculine component but it did not harmonize well with his original aesthetic.

The OP mentions going BEYOND Alfaro’s recommended advancement which is retarded and it shows. I’ve never seen anyone with a face shape like that IRL before. Alfaro is already a loony who loves to nearly over advance,’imagine going beyond his recommendations?

• Woah
gunson, raffaini, alfaro, cocenacig, sailer, walline

The holy trinity

If you don't go with one of these you're asking to get botched

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Oberyn
@newlurker69

IMO he easily ascended 1 PSL, the issue here is that all his swelling at the most has not gone away and he is still a few surgeries away from reaching his best version. I would say rhino, some implants and fillers.

gunson, raffaini, alfaro, cocenacig, sailer, walline

The holy trinity

If you don't go with one of these you're asking to get botched
what about ramieri 😍

I agree he looked better before.

Before he looks like a low T Swede cuck, not totally offensive looking, can probably get an Asian gf. You are seeing a still photo of him at an awful angle, in motion he could pass as a normie.

After his phenotype is like this brutish/ogre Russian looks way more slav. Looks like an alcoholic who beats his wife. He got more of a masculine component but it did not harmonize well with his original aesthetic.

The OP mentions going BEYOND Alfaro’s recommended advancement which is retarded and it shows. I’ve never seen anyone with a face shape like that IRL before. Alfaro is already a loony who loves to nearly over advance,’imagine going beyond his recommendations?
He didnt go beyond Alfaros line, the guy is still recessed

he's good if you only need a small advancement
there was a good result from him where he transformed a birdcell into an htn

Hey guys, OP here, the guy who the pictures were of (I since deleted them from Reddit because they were misleading (looks better IRL) and I recently got a rhino that solved it and I look a lot better now. Steinbacher is a great surgeon.

Lots of these comments are incorrect, not going to go through every one though because this is an old thread.

I’ll post more as my rhino healing goes down, you can see one recent post where I look awesome post-rhino. But I’m very happy with Steinbacher and want to clarify that

Hey guys, OP here, the guy who the pictures were of (I since deleted them from Reddit because they were misleading (looks better IRL) and I recently got a rhino that solved it and I look a lot better now. Steinbacher is a great surgeon.

Lots of these comments are incorrect, not going to go through every one though because this is an old thread.

I’ll post more as my rhino healing goes down, you can see one recent post where I look awesome post-rhino. But I’m very happy with Steinbacher and want to clarify that
Hey man, I'm dealing with the exact same issue, downturned squashed nose due to lefort-1, I want to choose a rhino carefully since I can't afford literally and aesthetically to get botched again... how did yours turn out? Can you DM me?