How can a person be so unlucky?

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,203
Reputation
1,278
I was skipping school for the third time
staying inside of my house’s garage looking at my phone and when I leaved the garage to go buy myself some snacks, my mom was also leaving the home and she literally saw me leaving the garage :feelswhy:. Bro the school lasts 7 hours how was she able to find me in a 1/420% chance 😭😭 I wish I had this luck at the genetic lottery.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xamman, simematic and Resonant
Mirin luck
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz and simematic
I was skipping school for the third time
staying inside of my house’s garage looking at my phone and when I leaved the garage decided to buy myself some snacks, my mom was also leaving the home and she literally saw me leaving the garage :feelswhy:. Bro the school lasts 7 hours how was she able to find me in a 1/420% chance 😭😭 I wish I had this luck at the genetic lottery.
iblameluck
 
  • +1
Reactions: xamman, dreamz and Resonant
Mirin luck
Now I will need to think twice whenever I will do something that has like 1-2% risk it will be hard to take it ig or maybe not
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Fuck this shit man now I’m back to seeing everything negative. can someone convince me it was just a bad luck 😭
 

Similar threads

supergoat972
Replies
13
Views
67
Slavurik
Slavurik
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
24
Alienmaxxer
Alienmaxxer
mtnoct
Replies
26
Views
102
jc0
jc0
asikatie
Replies
2
Views
19
Messabouts
Messabouts
ICR
Replies
4
Views
70
Mansur
Mansur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top