How can any man get married in the 21st century?

solohunter99

solohunter99

No fat chicks
If you are a married man in the 21st century, how can you live with yourself? You literally put an expensive ring on the finger of another man's college hookup. He didn't even remember her name the next morning after jizzing down her throat and wiping the rest off her lips (that you passionately kissed on the day of your wedding) and here you are dedicating your life to something he got to fuck not only for free, but he got a young, fresh prime version of it too.

Do you not feel like a complete loser?

What were your thoughts when you saw the bride in her white wedding dress, representing purity and modesty, knowing that she's no more than a second-hand jizz rag? You got down on your knee for a woman who got down on her knees for multiple other men. Does this not make you feel silly at all?

I'm seriously trying to understand the logic of married men in the 21st century.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
As an Islamic man, I am only allowed to marry. This is a brutal reminder of reality, though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
I don’t know. You can raise a family but your daughter will be chad cumsock and your son will be a recessed incel or tranny so what’s the point

Treat marrige like a business. Get the best you can, skip the expensive rinh shit, you dont have to do that. Wedding is a party where you can get money from it, at least here in Romania, is a tradition for guests to pay for consuption in monetary and give monetary gifts like to speak so. You will never get in minus after a wedding here. Now never get emotion attach to your wife, becausr is a weakness and women take avantage of it. Make her emotion attach of you and get the upper hand. And finally I will recomand having a child without getting marry, is the safest way to pass you adn. This is the all point of starting a familly and getting marry, is to have a child.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro