how can anyone still live in the UK

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
niggers muslims everywhere, you take a wrong road and you get stabbed/robbed, wages are laughable and rent is impossible to pay, your child gets molested by drag queens in school, trash everywhere, buildings are crumbling, hospital wait lists are months long etc…
jfl at you if you still haven’t moved out of that shithole

water
guess I really hit some nerves huh

north america is perfect

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
north america is perfect
not really but it’s certainly much better, I’d imagine things will look great once trump finally gets back in office

Meanwhile 50% of the forum lives in india, 40% lives in uk...

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
btw not even kidding you need a fucking license to own a television in the UK jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista
niggers muslims everywhere, you take a wrong road and you get stabbed/robbed, wages are laughable and rent is impossible to pay, your child gets molested by drag queens in school, trash everywhere, buildings are crumbling, hospital wait lists are months long etc…
jfl at you if you still haven’t moved out of that shithole
all of which you described only applies to london, in my area none of that is remotely true besides shit wages

all of which you described only applies to london, in my area none of that is remotely true besides shit wages
soon coming to your area

someone needs to go ER on the european invaders

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
it’s not really surprising tbh, they spent most of their existence as a global empire, colonizing the most exotic places in the world
no wonder they focused on developing those than their shitty rainy island, but after they lost the empire they had to return to the isles, I wouldn’t have any motivation to develop that shithole if I once owned places like australia jfl

Yes, what happened to the good old-fashioned UK?
composite-skinheads-landscape.jpg
nintchdbpict000268584107.jpg
nintchdbpict000268584098.jpg

impossible but whatever
simple, labour gets voted into power
they’ll do what conservatives have been doing just ten times worse