How can baltics/Finn’s overcome there pheno

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
It is common knowledge of there poor looks, not just here but on tv, YouTube, irl, all I do is get black pilled about pheno.

Today I was listening to a hockey podcast because tn is the nhl draft, :feelscry: they made fun of a finn for his mogolian decent andcalled him down to the lowest of lows truly unspeakable.

During the night I was browsing apricty updating my pheno catolouge when I read this about Leonardo dicaprio from a apricty foid

Fucking brutally over
His Russian dna is sub human proves we are the scum of the earth, if anyone ever says you look Eastern European or Russian call then a fag asap.

This has really been weighing on my mind I’ve only slept 4 hours the last 3 days, I just noticed this morning I haven’t eaten anything for 3 days either, knowing I’ll never be a faelid or a proper pheno makes me depressed, I can’t sleep I close my eyes and see the faelid version of me and I just want to scream.

Over if you look anything Eastern European, truly sub human genes, it’s really tough for us we get no love anywheres not even from our own mothers, I’m crying as I write this:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, StrangerDanger, gamma and 1 other person
Fingol vs faelid
7BE2D3D8 1617 4DEB A623 C69D75FC43C3
06361AA1 1B69 4093 9899 F8039D1453E3

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I guess there’s only one way out

This has really been weighing on my mind I’ve only slept 4 hours the last 3 days, I just noticed this morning I haven’t eaten anything for 3 days either, knowing I’ll never be a faelid or a proper pheno makes me depressed, I can’t sleep I close my eyes and see the faelid version of me and I just want to scream.
What blackpill does to a kid

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, smvmaxxertilllate, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
What blackpill does to a kid
It’s true pheno pill rapes me every single fucking day, makes me want to take my own life and reroll my class and perks

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
It’s true pheno pill rapes me every single fucking day, makes me want to take my own life and reroll my class and perks
If you feel sad, think that you could be a dalit or short asian

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
If you feel sad, think that you could be a dalit or short asian
I rather be curry because then I could be at least human in my own race instead I’m perma sub human sub white, I’d lose 3 inches and be 5’10 to be indo-nordic

Great self awareness, i don't really see such high IQ posts by cúmskins because of their superiority complex delusion

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Erik-Jón
I rather be curry because then I could be at least human in my own race instead I’m perma sub human sub white, I’d lose 3 inches and be 5’10 to be indo-nordic
Indo nordic is chad of India, I said dalit :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
Indo nordic is chad of India, I said dalit :lul:
I’d still rather be Dalit then baltic. Being a ltn is brutal enough but being a fake white blonde slavic looking loser is even worse, makes it tough to even live a normal life without racism and discrimination. I’m not white, I’m no Asian, I’m not black, the definition of sub human. Even if I ever become 1% above 50th percentile it won’t make a fucking difference I’ll still have the same pheno. This pheno falios me to death. I plan on rotting every day for at least 9 hours on .org until I have the most posts. I don’t even want to leave my house anymore.

@gamma do you Miren my crying

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
It's been said before but handsome is its own race.

I am baltic and have better pheno than u JFL

just dye ur fucking hair nigga

You look nordic wtf are you talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back