How can blackpill exist if most guys are ugly?

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
Every time you go out in town, most guys look like bloated computer nerds
53F32B39 42DD 4D77 8C85 B653A620F854

If there are more attractive women than guys, how can blackpill exist? There are just too many attractive women compared to guys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Deleted member 23778 and ReadBooksEveryday
You think that any of them have satisfying dating lives in 2023.?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 52851, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14262 and 12 others
its just the early stages of this era

brahs that look like that guy is just starting the new way

its like when human first find new land and start developing the country

these brah are still relying on cope

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova
maybe in mumbai
every time I leave the basement the avg zoomer is 6'4, lean, muscular and wearing designer drip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30857 and 17 others
maybe in mumbai
every time I leave the basement the avg zoomer is 6'4, lean, muscular and wearing designer drip
Yes teen guys look better than older guys tbh

Many of them are tiktokmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
If there are more attractive women than guys, how can blackpill exist? There are just too many attractive women compared to guys
That's what I kept wondering during college - my university was focused on soft sciences and liberal arts so the majority of students there were female. Girls from all over the country would come to study there, there was an overabundance of women in the campus, in the dorms, at the courses, in the nearby bars, restaurants, etc. - girls, girls, girls everywhere, and few guys, most of them nerdy and ugly like me and still I struggled like hell to get anything, even though I was studying and practicing heavily PUA then...

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thegoat and ReadBooksEveryday
That has nothing to do with the black pill blud- black pill is simply genetic determinism in lookism/ dating then how the money works, how natural laws work and so on and so forth in a larger aspect/ the non lookism black pill

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ReadBooksEveryday
That's what I kept wondering during college - my university was focused on soft sciences and liberal arts so the majority of students there were female. Girls from all over the country would come to study there, there was an overabundance of women in the campus, in the dorms, at the courses, in the nearby bars, restaurants, etc. - girls, girls, girls everywhere, and few guys, most of them nerdy and ugly like me and still I struggled like hell to get anything, even though I was studying and practicing heavily PUA then...
You sure it wasn't cuz you suggested watching liveleak for date night?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Pikabro and LooksOrDeath
View attachment 2384670

go outside and you'll see plenty of ethnic landwhale foids to looksmatch this but they are getting pounded by chad and chad only because they are a 10 out of 10 boss bitch. and even if they dont have this hypergamous ego that most foids hold they subconsciously only end up with chad.

Sometimes we should really lift our heads and look at the men we see in everyday life. No wonder women find most men ugly. I think with 3/4 of all men "who wants to fuck them?" I can understand any woman who is disgusted by men and that on average they only like 4% of male dating profiles, I can totally understand it.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Sometimes we should really lift our heads and look at the men we see in everyday life. No wonder women find most men ugly. I think with 3/4 of all men "who wants to fuck them?" I can understand any woman who is disgusted by men and that on average they only like 4% of male dating profiles, I can totally understand it.
Yes but most women are still dating these guys since they cant get better for relationships

How can women stand being in LTR with those guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
Yes but most women are still dating these guys since they cant get better for relationships

How can women stand being in LTR with those guys
Yes, some women do this as a compromise because at some point they realize they can't get chadlite+ for a relationship. But even then, that's more like 5/10 men. Below a 5/10? not sure tbh
The real blackpill is that if you are below Chadlite level, you will always be a compromise to a partner. Burning passion against rational decisions. one is always a compromise bf in favor of rationality.
But I actually think that 90% of all single men are incels, if we define Incel as no sex for half a year. Locationamxing and hookers don't count.

• +1
Yes, some women do this as a compromise because at some point they realize they can't get chadlite+ for a relationship. But even then, that's more like 5/10 men. Below a 5/10? not sure tbh
The real blackpill is that if you are below Chadlite level, you will always be a compromise to a partner. Burning passion against rational decisions. one is always a compromise bf in favor of rationality.
But I actually think that 90% of all single men are incels, if we define Incel as no sex for half a year. Locationamxing and hookers don't count.
Depends on age tbh

Most white guys over 25 are fat and balding so women 25+ are easy af on tinder as long as you have hair

Depends on age tbh

Most white guys over 25 are fat and balding so women 25+ are easy af on tinder as long as you have hair
True, hahahaha. Being a Chad in your age range above 35 is halfway easy.

• +1
True, hahahaha. Being a Chad in your age range above 35 is halfway easy.
Stop coping bro, I have seen pics of you

You mog 99% of guys 25+ I see outside

Your face is chadlite + very good body

Stop coping bro, I have seen pics of you

You mog 99% of guys 25+ I see outside

Your face is chadlite + very good body
It’s not for free, had to work hard but thanks

And Tinder didn’t even exist then, so odd tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
No they don't. I live right by a big 10 university (a nerdy one at that) and the majority of guys are fit and looksmaxxed. Guys nowadays all try, whereas it seems women are starting to check out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and humanoidsub7
another day

another youveon delusional thread

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Studies show women find 80% of men unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You probably don't understand the fact that everything that normies want to show you is twisted to fit an ideal reality.
There's only 1 thing that matters when it comes to life and is looks. The second is actually having something going on for you, like a hobby. All of that is genetic determinism.

You think women are stupid to voluntarily choose to be fucked by those sub5s and that they would never cheat given the chance to lick the balls and cock of a Chad?

Realize it's over, and it was over when you had no social life, no one interested in you, no one seeking you out. You're out of the genetic pool, and you accept it instead of fighting it.

• JFL
No they don't. I live right by a big 10 university (a nerdy one at that) and the majority of guys are fit and looksmaxxed. Guys nowadays all try, whereas it seems women are starting to check out
I almost never see a guy who looks like he lifts tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I almost never see a guy who looks like he lifts tbh
Lucky. Around me most guys not only lift but also are hairmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, and socialcirclemaxxed..

What does help is most of them are ethnic and short

• JFL
Depends on age tbh

Most white guys over 25 here make six figures out of college and have jiu-jitsu as their hobby. And they can afford HT because most if not all of them have full heads of hair

• JFL
Most white guys over 25 here make six figures out of college and have jiu-jitsu as their hobby. And they can afford HT because most if not all of them have full heads of hair
Where do u live?

In a wealthier college town in the Midwest
Americans are much richer and more gymcelled than europeans tbh

Salaries in usa are much higher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
View attachment 2384670

because they jester and nice guy maxx for pussy and think maybe one of these days itll work