How can deathnics cope knowing white guys can easily fuck their women

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

Silver
Every non deformed white guy can buy a plane ticket to a ethnic country and fuck women there.

A white guy will always have options meanwhile ethnics don't get jack shit when their women have actually the choice.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Suns9999, AhappyPill4u and 4 others
Every non deformed white guy can buy a plane ticket to a ethnic country and fuck women there.
Yeah, we can fuck the sub 5 women there. Ethnics are doing the same thing in the West with sub 5 white women. Your point?

A white guy will always have options meanwhile ethnics don't get jack shit when their women have actually the choice
Limited options.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Indic Mogger, DarkAscender and 5 others
Yeah, we can fuck the sub 5 women there. Ethnics are doing the same thing in the West. Your point?

Limited options.
They aren't tho, run a ethnic on tinder and see how many matches he gets :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and AhappyPill4u
They aren't tho, run a ethnic on tinder and see how many matches he gets :forcedsmile:
Ethnics can easily get with landwhales and sub 5 slim bar sluts. Go outside and get some life experience.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Soychadcell, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Ethnics can easily get with landwhales and sub 5 slim bar sluts. Go outside and get some life experience.
Ethnics can't even get ugly girls in the west, vast majority of western women automatically reject them.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
The good old days when mutts thought that ugly whiteboi can just fly to 3rd world country and get his pepe sucked

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
The good old days when mutts thought that ugly whiteboi can just fly to 3rd world country and get his pepe sucked
It still works, ethnic women worship white coloring and features.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Ethnics can't even get ugly girls in the west, vast majority of western women automatically reject them.
Wrong. Ethnics can get attractive white women given they have certain factors going for them. At least 1 in 4 white women are open to fucking them. I went out clubbing and saw it with my own fucking eyes. It was so brutal. White girls who race mix love mixed guys and blacks. Like I said, go outside. My experiences fit the experiences of the other UKcels on this forum who've recently gone clubbing in the UK.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Suns9999 and borntosuffer
I am not fucking ethnic women, keep them boyos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, AhappyPill4u, Suns9999 and 1 other person
It still works, ethnic women worship white coloring and features.
Trve but only sub5s. I am not pulling mutt stacy becuase muh light coloring and blue eyes

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, AhappyPill4u and Goth
Wrong. Ethnics can get attractive white women given they have certain factors going for them. At least 1 in 4 white women are open to fucking them. I went out clubbing and saw it with my own fucking eyes. It was so brutal. White girls who race mix love mixed guys and blacks. Like I said, go outside. My experiences fit the experiences of the other UKcels on this forum who've recently gone clubbing in the UK.
Again, every dating study and tinder experiment proves that ethnics have giga low smv in the west.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Ethnics also can and they also get the youngest and prettiest women. For every one woman that white brah ethnics fuck 10 other white women @DarkAscender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Suns9999, Putin and 2 others
Again, every dating study and tinder experiment proves that ethnics have giga low smv in the west.
That's not what i'm seeing out in observable reality. Dating app data is worthless because there's no proof of who is on the other end. For all we know, it's some guy.

Plus, the women who race mix will prefer darker skinned men. White men are kinda fucked unless they get a tan.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Putin and borntosuffer
That's not what i'm seeing out in observable reality. Dating app data is worthless because there's no proof of who is on the other end. For all we know, it's some guy.

Plus, the women who race mix will prefer darker skinned men. White men are kinda fucked unless they get a tan.
You are a ethnic larping as white and spreading lies, its obvious.
We have lots of ethnics in my country and I very rarely see them with white women, they look insanely ugly.

Dark skin or slanted eyes automatically make you look ugly.

• JFL
Idk ask them yourself @iblamehumphrey @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, iblamehumphrey and n9wiff
1854903 over for bbc3
1854902 over for bbc2
1854901 over for bbc

• JFL
Look at their faces, it's insane how ugly they are.
No woman can get wet to such abominations.

Deathnics rape"" KEK no WW will voluntarily lay down with a sand, at least not in central or eastern europe.

Who tf cares what they look like or how it happened tho? They still fucked white women and for every one white guy you can post that fucked ethnic women I can post 100 other cases of ethnic men that fucked white women. Many of them got away too and resulted in pregnancies and children. Who exactly is getting conquered now?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Suns9999, n9wiff and 1 other person
You are a ethnic larping as white and spreading lies, its obvious.
No, I'm not you dumb retarded kid.

We have lots of ethnics in my country and I very rarely see them with white women, they look insanely ugly.
I never said white women would date ugly men from any race. (I've only ever seen very dark ugly looking black men get with women though.) You're moving the goal post. The ethnics who look half decent will be able to get with white women.

Dark skin or slanted eyes automatically make you look ugly.
Nope. Dark skin on a man is a marker of higher testosterone. Race mixers like masculine thugged out men who are high in testosterone.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999 and borntosuffer
OP is yearning for some BBC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Suns9999, borntosuffer and 1 other person
I'm white bud I can prove it in PM if you're so concerned. Idk what to say but you're a creep for assuming

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Goth
Who tf cares what they look like or how it happened tho? They still fucked white women and for every one white guy you can post that fucked 100 other cases of ethnic men that fucked white women. Many of them got away too and resulted in pregnancies and children. Who exactly is getting conquered now?
They can only get sex through rape, no woman wants to touch them voluntarily

• JFL
No whites where I live so I don't really care too much

I'll meet a white with some local chinese woman once in a bluemoon but that's about it

• JFL
Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
Idk what that is or why there's a city inside a city in pakistan I've never left the united states

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Suns9999
No, I'm not you dumb retarded kid.

I never said white women would date ugly men from any race. (I've only ever seen very dark ugly looking black men get with women though.) You're moving the goal post. The ethnics who look half decent will be able to get with white women.

Nope. Dark skin on a man is a marker of higher testosterone. Race mixers like masculine thugged out men who are high in testosterone.
Imagine thinking dark skin makes you look more attractive :forcedsmile: You are beyond lost.

Dark skin means you will get a significant ethnic tax, it makes you look way uglier.
Same thing with slanted eyes.

• JFL
Lots of conflicting autism in here because ethnic in America is mostly blacks and hispanics and the ethnics in Europe are jeets and somalis. It's absolutely over for euro ethnics but tyrone and pedros can slay easy

You have to rule money and status out from the data, which you can't, making any conclusions based on physical attraction worthless.
You don't even need studies to see how dark skin looks way uglier than white skin, same with slanted eyes.

JBW works even in first world Asian countries.
The Asians there get eye surgeries and bleach their skin to look more white.

Imagine thinking dark skin makes you look more attractive
Imagine believing women aren't evolved to find markers of strength in men attractive.

Dark skin means you will get a significant ethnic tax, it makes you look way uglier.
Same thing with slanted eyes.
No, it doesn't. I've already explained to you that darker skin on men is a marker of higher testosterone. There's a study confirming this but I can't be arsed to find it. Women who race mix are specifically going for men who are thugged out and masculine.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
This thread is the first time ive seen an absolute race baiting fail lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Autismcel
They can only get sex through rape, no woman wants to touch them voluntarily
Why is your bitchass still crying everyday here when you claim you can get any woman you want?

• JFL
You don't even need studies to see how dark skin looks way uglier than white skin, same with slanted eyes.
That's your male opinion. Every single white woman alive prefers a tan on a European man without exception.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, borntosuffer and Autismcel
Imagine believing women aren't evolved to find markers of strength in men attractive.

No, it doesn't. I've already explained to you that darker skin on men is a marker of higher testosterone. There's a study confirming this but I can't be arsed to find it. Women who race mix are specifically going for men who are thugged out and masculine.
Again, dark skin makes you look dirty and you can't see the other facial features well. It dosnt look high testosterone AT ALL.
It's a big death sentence and all data proves it.

• JFL
That's your male opinion. Every single white woman alive prefers a tan on a European man without exception.
You're talking with a subhuman whos coping with his skin color FYI

Don't waste your time

• JFL
  • Ugh..
The Asians there get eye surgeries and bleach their skin to look more white.
In most asian countries, half of them are born with double eyelids. It isn't quite caucasian trait, thus making said claim that they're trying to look more white is wrong.

Most asian women don't dye their hair bottle blonde.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
They dont tho and a tan on a white guy looks different from having ethnic skin lmao

• JFL
Again, dark skin makes you look dirty and you can't see the other facial features well. It dosnt look high testosterone AT ALL.
It's a big death sentence and all data proves it.
Wrong.

'Treatment of these men with testosterone usually increased the melanin content in all areas, although the response was of small degree. Kupperman3, working on the male golden hamster, showed that testosterone increases the pigmentation of the skin, whereas castration causes a reduction in pigmentation. Wheeler et al.'

• Ugh..
They dont tho and a tan on a white guy looks different from having ethnic skin lmao
No, it doesn't if the white guy works outdoors all year round.

• Ugh..

A white guy will always have options meanwhile ethnics don't get jack shit when their women have actually the choice.
MTN white could fuck Indian girl dating a chadpeetlite

Wrong.

'Treatment of these men with testosterone usually increased the melanin content in all areas, although the response was of small degree. Kupperman3, working on the male golden hamster, showed that testosterone increases the pigmentation of the skin, whereas castration causes a reduction in pigmentation. Wheeler et al.'
Ok let's say its true, does looking high T always means you are attractive? There are red lines. Being hairy is also a sign of high T and yet no woman wants a guy with a monobrow.

No, it doesn't if the white guy works outdoors all year round.
HAHHHHA. Ethnics have a completely different skin tone, a tan on white people has completely different undertones.