How can future hardmaxxers avoid the fate of CosmicMaxxer?

D

Deleted member 22381

Iron
I am planning on having multiple procedures done in the coming years, not nearly as many as he had but still enough to warrant pause.

Most would say his results were underwhelming and, although an improvement over his beginning state, still uncanny with no appeal. I actually haven’t seen his full face but the users who have seem to mostly agree it isn’t ideal. In recent months since he has stopped responding to his thread it has just devolved to people shitting on him nonstop.

So, how can future cels avoid his fate? Just from reading through his thread once I hypothesize that he seemed to 1. Typically go for implants over osteotomies (generally seen here as a mistake, as you should always try to maximize your own bone structure first) and 2) Didn’t know when to stop (for example, instead of accepting a moderate improvement in his eye area he just kept getting revision after revision)

I know surgery has its limits and always comes with risk, but how much can careful planning and making sure you actually get the procedures you need for proper aesthetics truly do?

Tagging the GOAT @Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
The guy was going off a pretty bad base so wasn't going to be easy looking good in the end.

never seen his pics. what does he look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554