How can guys be content with their girlfriends cheating on them

P

Prettyboy

Banned
I don’t understand how can you cope if your girl decides to cheat on you with another man, it’s the ultimate rejection, the ultimate humiliation, the most cruel way of showing your genetics are sub par

You can never be 100% with this, however I am very certain I’ve only been cheated once in my life, it was my girlfriend while drunk in a camp away. When she got home I broke up with her. She was devastated and almost surprsied that I didn’t forgive her and she kept trying to come back even after 2 years of this happening, yet it was horrible

Even if it happened to me only once, I felt completely powerless, humiliated, all my selft esteem went into garbage. I manage to get over her by going threw girls en masse to seek for their validation but it was still brutal

I can’t even fathom how guys can take back their girls after her cheating, then acting like nothing happened and trying to continue the relationship

Cheating isnt viewed as harshly as it should be imo. At its core it’s the biggest evolutionary fear of men, similar to how women fear unwanted pregnancy ( rape )

How can you even go down on her knowing another man just claimed it shortly before?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, Deleted member 16453, LooksOrDeath and 22 others
Make an essay about how water is wet next time please dude come on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, TUSSELEIF, 190cm90kg and 4 others
nigga this a tec 9 pull up at the right time let the window down pew pew wah wah

I don’t understand how can you cope if your girl decides to cheat on you with another man, it’s the ultimate rejection, the ultimate humiliation, the most cruel way of showing your genetics are sub par

You can never be 100% with this, however I am very certain I’ve only been cheated once in my life, it was my girlfriend while drunk in a camp away. When she got home I broke up with her. She was devastated and almost surprsied that I didn’t forgive her and she kept trying to come back even after 2 years of this happening, yet it was horrible

Even if it happened to me only once, I felt completely powerless, humiliated, all my selft esteem went into garbage. I manage to get over her by going threw girls en masse to seek for their validation but it was still brutal

I can’t even fathom how guys can take back their girls after her cheating, then acting like nothing happened and trying to continue the relationship

Cheating isnt viewed as harshly as it should be imo. At its core it’s the biggest evolutionary fear of men, similar to how women fear unwanted pregnancy ( rape )

How can you even go down on her knowing another man just claimed it shortly before?
What happens when you date western women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, datboijj and Prettyboy
Lol i broke up with a bitch once cause she looked at a guy for too long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, LooksOrDeath, datboijj and 1 other person
Keeping your dignity is always better than selling it for a crumb of pussy, may feel tempting at that moment but later its easier on your mind if you keep it

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, DarkLoner94, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
If even you get cheated on it’s over

What happens when you date western women.
What’s really wrong is in Western liberal societies there’s simply no existing punishment method anymore for cheating women. It all boils down to two guys fighting with each other, while the girl just laughs at them in the background; for her no matter who wins the fight, it’s amusing to watch, she’ll just take the winner when they are done.

Every sane civilization has mechanisms put in place to punish / disincentivize cheating in order to preserve the stability of society.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, LooksOrDeath, Vasco-v2 and 8 others
true i believe that the man who like to be cucked are not man because of this

she's not yours it's just your turn etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
What’s really wrong is in Western liberal societies there’s simply no existing punishment method anymore for cheating women. It all boils down to two guys fighting with each other, while the girl just laughs at them in the background; for her no matter who wins the fight, it’s amusing to watch, she’ll just take the winner when they are done.

Every sane civilization has mechanisms put in place to punish / disincentivize cheating in order to preserve the stability of society.
This tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish and Prettyboy
In my country it`s normal that since 11 girls kiss +10 guys at parties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
every culture used to cover their women so niggas wouldn't sneak a peek until jews came around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 21620
That classic redpill phrase sounds good on paper but I don’t feel like it takes into account how emotional investment works.

You can choose not to invest in girls emotionally altogether, but then you’ll never experience love

Redpillers speak easily about human interactions, as if they were merely mechanical, devoid of human spirit. They can afford to, because many of them are incels, they have nothing to lose. If they got closer with a girl they really liked they would be the first ones to pour all possible emotional investment into her and abandon their ideology in an instant

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, LooksOrDeath, Vasco-v2 and 8 others
because of jewish propaganda

i dont know. apparently she cheated on me because i didnt validate her at all which i thought was bullshit, however she does the same thing with her new man on me for the same reason and the retard cuck tells her to keep her snap location on 24/7. i dont even take it personally at this point its worthless to care about

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, HerpDerpson and datboijj
That classic redpill phrase sounds good on paper but I don’t feel like it takes into account how emotional investment works.

You can choose not to invest in girls emotionally altogether, but then you’ll never experience love

Redpillers speak easily about human interactions, as if they were merely mechanical, devoid of human spirit. They can afford to, because many of them are incels, they have nothing to lose. If they got closer with a girl they really liked they would be the first ones to pour all possible emotional investment into her and abandon their ideology in an instant
thats so true, my exs new man is exactly like this but this girl is running out cheating etc. i dont know how he hasnt figured this out yet

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Only the case if you aren't attractive enough.

Also this.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i dont know. apparently she cheated on me because i didnt validate her at all which i thought was bullshit
Translation: Your validation didn't mean enough to her because she was never completely into you. :lul:

Translation: Your validation didn't mean enough to her because she was never completely into you. :lul:
no, she always commented weird shit like how she felt really good just by looking at me, she didnt really like my personality at all and she used me for sex when i just wanted companionship. i mogged her, people told me that and that i shouldve upgraded, even she believed that and i did too but i just didnt care. she took so many videos of me which she keeps to this day and shows me still and jerks off to it before she comes see me. dont speak shit you dont know about kid. If my validat.on meant jack shit, why would she cheat on her current bf for me, my dude. You shouldve seen her crying when i told her i wanted to go fix my nose. She said "oh i like your nose though" and i said "yeah, but its just you so who cares". SHE told me that was a slap in the face to her. I was above her but she still cheated. The game doesnt make sense.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I thought you were khhv truecel like me
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I thought you were khhv truecel like me
Doctor Who Reaction GIF
Technically i am bro… i havent fucked in a year. I think that warrants me being restored the title of incel

Technically i am bro… i havent fucked in a year. I think that warrants me being restored the title of incel
rather incel than cucked, respect

• +1
Reactions: Vidales, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 18244
rather incel than cucked, respect
Nah that was a different period with that other bitch. But yes i did push my last ex away too with my aspie coldness

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
no, she always commented weird shit like how she felt really good just by looking at me, she didnt really like my personality at all and she used me for sex when i just wanted companionship. i mogged her, people told me that and that i shouldve upgraded, even she believed that and i did too but i just didnt care. she took so many videos of me which she keeps to this day and shows me still and jerks off to it before she comes see me. dont speak shit you dont know about kid. If my validat.on meant jack shit, why would she cheat on her current bf for me, my dude. You shouldve seen her crying when i told her i wanted to go fix my nose. She said "oh i like your nose though" and i said "yeah, but its just you so who cares". SHE told me that was a slap in the face to her. I was above her but she still cheated. The game doesnt make sense.
Didn't read a single word.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
ITT cumskins realize they're the retarded regressive ones and are finally figuring out things shitskins and sandniggers have known for thousands of years like killing your wife if she cheats on you

• +1
my only regret is not always preemptively cheating and NOT telling her so that you seem like youre the better person ontop of always being prepared :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
ITT cumskins realize they're the retarded regressive ones and are finally figuring out things shitskins and sandniggers have known for thousands of years like killing your wife if she cheats on you
If we killed women for cheating the world population will go extinct after like 2 generations because we would have killed like half of them.

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

the men are probably are only in it to smash. same with guys that don’t care about body count.

Just relax. If she cheats, so what? At least I get pussy from top tier stacy (my future gf obvs)

Just relax. If she cheats, so what? At least I get pussy from top tier stacy (my future gf obvs)
Cheating doesnt matter if you just want to smash her but it undermines any kind of investment (LTR)

Most men aren't blackpilled they will just see it as her cheating which is way more healthy than thinking you're a genetic dead end and a curse upon your entire family line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Cheating doesnt matter if you just want to smash her but it undermines any kind of investment (LTR)
just dont invest? If you are this deep into being blackpilled why ever get into a LTR at all. And before you say it, i understand how it feels to have crushes and genuinly like a girl. Just that those are feelings and they will wax and wane like any other. Most marriages end in divorce and any LTR where you dont mog the girl in 1 or more departments is giga cucked in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and DarkLoner94