How can having a family (wife/kids) be mainstream when 80% of men are incel?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Makes no fucking sense to me.

80% of men are completely hopeless with men, just like me. We are worthless subhuman truecel dogs.

People like us get to 29yo without even having a single relationship. This is NORMAL for people with our looks-level.

then how can 'having a family' be mainstream. JFL at this cancerous shit society making you feel bad for being normal.

just lol @ us subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lurking truecel, Bomber517, slavicpsycho and 13 others
Most guys have girlfriends and one night stands. We r a minority

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR, user123456, Sprinkles and 12 others
most young guys are truecel where I live and women live in chad's harem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, lurking truecel, bloomercel and 10 others
That’s completely false normies are incels too but they cope better than us and are NT

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Sprinkles, bloomercel and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Gargantuan
@Bomber517 another banger ^

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
Betabux is more common than you think

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, WeiWei, bloomercel and 4 others

80% of men are completely hopeless with men, just like me. We are worthless subhuman truecel dogs.

People like us get to 29yo without even having a single relationship. This is NORMAL for people with our looks-level.

then how can 'having a family' be mainstream. JFL at this cancerous shit society making you feel bad for being normal.

just lol @ us subhumans
I just don’t get this either.

How are normies doing this when I mogg them yet I’m truecel. Make it make sense

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston

just lol @ us subhumans
Settling

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and MoggerGaston
How the fuck sub-chads are marrying ?

Truly ovER for non turbo NT subhumans

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, bloomercel and MoggerGaston
Next week, on schedule, you will be making a thread about the latest chubby Dutch woman you had sex with.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston and maximum cope31
Some men end up with whore wives past their prime and raising another man's children.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, WeiWei, bloomercel and 1 other person
%80 of men are incels you said
Probably half of them are stemmaxxed
So theyre candidates as husbands to used up roasties after they turn 30
This should make an enough number

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, lurking truecel, bloomercel and 3 others
No one's having sex. From age 14 the guys are still coping gaming with their faggy friend group, "the boys" as they like to refer to them, while the girls start going out and hooking up. From then onwards the difference in the level of sexual experiences of average boy/girl grows wider and wider. Guys are basically always desperately trying to play catch up but never can even get close. The most the average man gets as far as a sniff of a girl is in the form of an LTR once a year maximum. Once that's over the guy is heartbroken and the girl moves on from the oofy doofy in a week with Chad from her instagram DMs.

Soo many sexless men nowadays and all of us scrabbling to get the same LTB's. It's fucking over.

Milhouse alone

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, nofap, ChadL1te and 4 others
No one's having sex. From age 14 the guys are still coping gaming with their faggy friend group, "the boys" as they like to refer to them, while the girls start going out and hooking up. From then onwards the difference in the level of sexual experiences of average boy/girl grows wider and wider. Guys are basically always desperately trying to play catch up but never can even get close. The most the average man gets as far as a sniff of a girl is in the form of an LTR once a year maximum. Once that's over the guy is heartbroken and the girl moves on from the oofy doofy in a week with Chad from her instagram DMs.

Soo many sexless men nowadays and all of us scrabbling to get the same LTB's. It's fucking over.

View attachment 3252242
This this this.

It's insane how fast girls move on from relationships with subChads. You mean NOTHING to them. For you there is A HUNDRED OTHER DUDES trying to get her attention.

its fucking OVER

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and Always Stay You
@bloomercel dont :unsure: me im truecel i never lie

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
It's insane how fast girls move on from relationships with subChads. You mean NOTHING to them. For you there is A HUNDRED OTHER DUDES trying to get her attention.
It's not even worth getting in a relationship for this reason alone. When it ends, she will get with one of the hundreds of guys she knows from Instagram. Or she'll go out with friends and fuck chad from the club. Or her friends will coax her into going out somewhere where she can meet a high quality guy, go on dates, then fuck him later.

Me? I have to return to complete solitude. No friends to help me cope. No one taking me out to a bar so I can hook up with a girl and move forward. Absolutely no women or romance or sex. No family to give me advice. Just straight pain and inceldom for another few years, if not the rest of my life. It's too traumatising as a loner to go out with a girl because when you have to go back it feels even lonelier than last time and you just know she's out there completely moved on with the next guy :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, lurking truecel, Sprinkles and 2 others
Holy shit dude, go outside and touch grass

Women are not that hard to get

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
It's not even worth getting in a relationship for this reason alone. When it ends, she will get with one of the hundreds of guys she knows from Instagram. Or she'll go out with friends and fuck chad from the club. Or her friends will coax her into going out somewhere where she can meet a high quality guy, go on dates, then fuck him later.

Me? I have to return to complete solitude. No friends to help me cope. No one taking me out to a bar so I can hook up with a girl and move forward. Absolutely no women or romance or sex. No family to give me advice. Just straight pain and inceldom for another few years, if not the rest of my life. It's too traumatising as a loner to go out with a girl because when you have to go back it feels even lonelier than last time and you just know she's out there completely moved on with the next guy :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

View attachment 3252271
This, there is no moving on for men cuz the whole world is against you.

nobody to cheer you up, no girls no sweet romance. no family, no friends, nothing.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel, bloomercel and Always Stay You
That’s completely false normies are incels too but they cope better than us and are NT

normies are just incels in denial and don’t realize what they are due to bluepilled delusions

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
most young guys are truecel where I live and women live in chad's harem

View attachment 3252271
This, there is no moving on for men cuz the whole world is against you.

nobody to cheer you up, no girls no sweet romance. no family, no friends, nothing.
You two are both total weaklings and you don’t deserve women

Yepp, i need to rope soon, if my bimsx goes south then I can finally rest in peace good. Thanks god

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Bro, read your thread again, you know I’m right
I dominate the world in IQ, athleticism, social skills and more.

Only looks I suffer in

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates