How can I accurately measure body fat at home?

Dickdazzler

Dickdazzler

DM open for personal advice
How can I measure my body fat? I think im pretty fat and jew maxxing currently, how can I have an approximate measurement?
I have string, I have a ruler, I have measuring tape.

Solution
D
How can I measure my body fat? I think im pretty fat and jew maxxing currently, how can I have an approximate measurement?

most you can really do is compare yourself to these images which are decently accurate
Or If there is any website that takes these measurments and does it for me

Look in the mirror. If you seem fat, your bf is high. If skinny, then your bf is low. Anything other than that is pure autism

any better tip than that?
Unironically think it is the best one. All the calipers are inaccurate, let alone BMI to waist calculators, etc. At least when it comes to the methods possible at home. Just compare how shripped you are compared to the examples of certain bf on the internet.
Also, at 15% bf 99% of guys start having their full abs shown (though at 20% you might have a 2 pack or something), so that's a pretty nice starting point

most you can really do is compare yourself to these images which are decently accurate

• +1
Reactions: Dickdazzler
Solution