HOW DO I LOSE MY FACE FAT

skibditax123

skibditax123

Iron
My body weight is 50 kg , 110 pounds and my face is bloated and has fat and it does not ends here my one side of face has more fat than other resulting in Assymetry pls tell me what I can do to remove face fat from my face ( ps :- i dont do any exercise or anything)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
skibidi toilet
skibidi skibidi toilet
whaaaatttt theeee sigmaaaaaaaaaa
ermm.............

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, MA_ascender and skibditax123
Absolutely fucking brutal if you’re boneless at 50kg.
Are you 3’6?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Erikas54, Deleted member 47180 and 2 others
My body weight is 50 kg , 110 pounds and my face is bloated and has fat and it does not ends here my one side of face has more fat than other resulting in Assymetry pls tell me what I can do to remove face fat from my face ( ps :- i dont do any exercise or anything)
cardio

• +1
Reactions: Erikas54 and rainzm
At 50 kg theres not much u can do u cant lose anymore fat

maybe u legit have 0 muscle mass and just fat on your body.
for me i was skinny fat, little muscle mass. and low weight, but was 20% body fat

please get the fuck off of this forum you've gotta be 12-15 max. ur face will lean out after puberty

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
maybe u legit have 0 muscle mass and just fat on your body.
for me i was skinny fat, little muscle mass. and low weight, but was 20% body fat
but then if he lost fat hed lose at least 5kg, meaning he has to be at the highest 45kg which is insane.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
but then if he lost fat hed lose at least 5kg, meaning he has to be at the highest 45kg which is insane.
ngl i think that’s what barret did
IMG 2315

i think he legit 188cm 58kg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
eat only steak diet and mineral water mixed with raw fruit juices max 70carbs a day protein unlimited fat dont count everything must be only meat or eggs

I have the same problem as you, brother. We got to exercise a lot, otherwise we will end up skinny fat. Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting, and physical activity. That's it.

For me, my face began getting leaner as I gained more muscle. I’d recommend going to the gym. The other possibility is that you’re recessed and don’t have a ton of facial bone mass

See this am I Reccesed guys?

Attachments

• IMG_20240711_174425.jpg
    IMG_20240711_174425.jpg
    968.2 KB · Views: 0