How can i achieve this physique?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
MV5BYWNmMjVmZjEtOGYzYS00OWYwLWI0YjMtYTE4ZDE4ZGQyNDdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ V1

Im about 71kg at 6'1 now, how much more should i lose to have this mogger jb physique?

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Bewusst, Pietrosiek and 7 others
You already look like that. If you're serious tho just keep blood sugar as low as possible all the time by eating once or twice a day only and low carb diet. With low insulin you will burn more fat and feel less hungry (also lower energy in general if physical activities)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ezio6, Prettyboy and 2 others
You already look like that. If you're serious tho just keep blood sugar as low as possible all the time by eating once or twice a day only and low carb diet. With low insulin you will burn more fat and feel less hungry (also lower energy in general if physical activities)
Bale was 54kg and 183cm, im 71kg and 185cm, wtf i have such a long way BRUTAL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
one apple a day and a jar of honey

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Slob
This @TsarTsar444

The key to leanness is keeping your blood sugar as low as possible all day except before / after you work out. You can achieve this by eating near zero carb like me or eat carbs in moderation but do OMAD / 2MAD

Simply restricting your calories and starvemaxxing yourself wont lead you anywhere without having low blood sugar at the same time

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Baldingman1998
This @TsarTsar444

The key to leanness is keeping your blood sugar as low as possible all day except before / after you work out. You can achieve this by eating near zero carb like me or eat carbs in moderation but do OMAD / 2MAD

Simply restricting your calories and starvemaxxing yourself wont lead you anywhere without having low blood sugar at the same time
Why is that tho? I thought getting lean is simply calories in calories out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slob and Prettyboy
Why is that tho? I thought getting lean is simply calories in calories out
Elevated blood sugar leads to nutrients being deposited into tissue on hyperdrive
This comes very handy around exercise as during that time it means muscle being built (that's why you want to keep your blood sugar high before, during and after workout)
Aside from that it's very bad during the rest of the day since instead of pumping nutrients to your muscles, you are aiding the deposition of fat

Calories in calories out is dumb because it presumes the body will just burn fat if it goes into caloric deficit, which is far from the truth
In reality your body will use up all kinds of stuff including your freshly eaten carbs, glycogen in your muscles, protein, or the worst even your muscle tissue

You can create a favorable environment for the body to burn your body fat if you
a) go fat adapted (ketosis)
b) keep your blood sugar levels low
c) keep a small caloric deficit over time (200 kcal is enough)
d) keep your metabolism fast (if you starve yourself your metabolism will slow down)
e) hold lots of muscle mass as it will passively burn a lot of calories
f) keeping your T high (sleeping well)

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
Elevated blood sugar leads to nutrients being deposited into tissue on hyperdrive
This comes very handy around exercise as during that time it means muscle being built (that's why you want to keep your blood sugar high before, during and after workout)
Aside from that it's very bad during the rest of the day since instead of pumping nutrients to your muscles, you are aiding the deposition of fat

Calories in calories out is dumb because it presumes the body will just burn fat if it goes into caloric deficit, which is far from the truth
In reality your body will use up all kinds of stuff including your freshly eaten carbs, glycogen in your muscles, protein, or the worst even your muscle tissue

You can create a favorable environment for the body to burn your body fat if you
a) go fat adapted (ketosis)
b) keep your blood sugar levels low
c) keep a small caloric deficit over time (200 kcal is enough)
Can i eat OMAD in the morning then? I hate working out in night because of all the gymcels there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Prettyboy
Can i eat OMAD in the morning then? I hate working out in night because of all the gymcels there
Sure you can, if you can tolerate it physically and mentally

I personally not a fan of it (I like to eat 6 times a day, but small meals each time), but lots of people like it

If I remember correctly @Bewusst is very experienced in fasting, I'm sure he knows a lot more in that department than I am

15 kg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Christian Bale's diet to achieve that physique for The Machinist was allegedly OMAD consisting of a cup of black coffee, one apple and a can of tuna

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444