How can I ascend 6,1 15 63 kg

B

brboyny

Iron
Took these photos rn and wondering how can I ascend. I can’t really get surgery at 15 so would rather not get surgery advice. I’m mixed with Polish, Moroccan, and Yemeni

Attachments

• E39106A5-DC5A-4973-BE6F-32A102404B69.jpeg
    E39106A5-DC5A-4973-BE6F-32A102404B69.jpeg
    660.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 4E29D93F-DF37-4FD8-B10F-AFF79AE8726D.jpeg
    4E29D93F-DF37-4FD8-B10F-AFF79AE8726D.jpeg
    536.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 7817DD39-FD0B-496D-A304-00900E9ED8D7.jpeg
    7817DD39-FD0B-496D-A304-00900E9ED8D7.jpeg
    430.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 70108968-C421-478F-B986-ED2E8B95ADB3.jpeg
    70108968-C421-478F-B986-ED2E8B95ADB3.jpeg
    568.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, SubhumanCurrycel, N1666 and 1 other person
fuck you lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, microsoft, copingfatty and 1 other person
Took these photos rn and wondering how can I ascend. I can’t really get surgery at 15 so would rather not get surgery advice. I’m mixed with Polish, Moroccan, and Yemeni
Stop squinting and stop puckering your lips you look like you're taking pics for grindr.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bigDickBruceWayne, UZB_Strebl, copingfatty and 4 others
Chew more gum and lose bodyfat. Or inject fat burners and cut yourself up like aaad

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft and chrisN
Chew more gum and lose bodyfat. Or inject fat burners and cut yourself up like aaad
I’m already very skinny what supplements do you think I should take to debloat my face also what would you rate me?

I’m already very skinny what supplements do you think I should take to debloat my face also what would you rate me?
If you are already skinny, your face can't get more de-bloated.

Trying to be a single digit body fat percentage as a natty will severely suppress your endocrine system (killed testosterone and HGH, which will ruin your body development).

If you are already skinny, your face can't get more de-bloated.

Trying to be a single digit body fat percentage as a natty will severely suppress your endocrine system (killed testosterone and HGH, which will ruin your body development).
I’m skinny but I’m not very lean I think that’s why my face is bloated

are you gaymaxxing or what

• +1
Reactions: copingfatty
prominent eyelashes look so bad on bloated faces

@Gengar @NumbThePain @coispet
ban please hes telling someone to self harm which is ban worthy
if you dont ban him your are breaking TOS
Fuck this newfag for me please

• So Sad
Reactions: Kenyachad
Honestly ur ascension is hard pretty much take care of urself like u alr do get 2+ hours of sun daily can be less just get sum eat in a clean bulk dirty if u really have too life like a mf do sets of sprints uphill if optional, take saunas but only if fuc with them andddd maybe do some boxing and mma get 8+ hours of sleep and bonesmashing works

Honestly ur ascension is hard pretty much take care of urself like u alr do get 2+ hours of sun daily can be less just get sum eat in a clean bulk dirty if u really have too life like a mf do sets of sprints uphill if optional, take saunas but only if fuc with them andddd maybe do some boxing and mma get 8+ hours of sleep and bonesmashing works
Thanks will def start doing these

Also wdym my ascension will be pretty hard? Like because i look bad that I can’t ascend?

6'1 at 15 has you set for life. Your face is fine and will continue to mature with age, just maintain a healthy weight and start some form of resistance training.

6'1 at 15 has you set for life. Your face is fine and will continue to mature with age, just maintain a healthy weight and start some form of resistance training.
Thanks also wdym by resistance training and also any short term methods I can use to look better in 1 month for when school starts?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
First of all stop squinting like a bitch. Your upper eyelid exposure fucks you. Other than that you have good brows, lashes. You are a little bloated so fix that

First of all stop squinting like a bitch. Your upper eyelid exposure fucks you. Other than that you have good brows, lashes. You are a little bloated so fix that
My uue ain’t that bad damn also do you think that my brows are too plucked cause I originally have a kind of unibrow so I just pluck a lot in the middle but was thinking of growing a little more of the sides

Cl after proper looksmaxxing

Just being blackpill aware at your age will make you a gigamogger in future

Cl in 5 years for sure

• +1
Reactions: brboyny
Thanks also wdym by resistance training and also any short term methods I can use to look better in 1 month for when school starts?
Resistance training any sort of anaerobic exercise like bodyweight calisthenics or weight training. Nothing really in one month you seem well groomed

Change diet to boiled beef rice and pineapples dont use salt or oils .find good style of clothes better baggy wear chain around neck golden color ,get earings ,maybe get blow taper hairstyle or slicked back or even long hair i mean shoulder lenght .

Change diet to boiled beef rice and pineapples dont use salt or oils .find good style of clothes better baggy wear chain around neck golden color ,get earings ,maybe get blow taper hairstyle or slicked back or even long hair i mean shoulder lenght .
I have pretty long curly hair rn I just move it out the way for the pictures