how can i ascend?? advice??

Tgfttr

Tgfttr

Iron
help me!!
hello these are photos from the last few days i am 15 years old and i want to be mogger so give me some awesome looksmaxxing advice. one thing i especially want to fix are my eyebrows and my weak jaw so give me some advice guys!! these pictures have no filters but i am obviously angle and lighting frauding.

IMG 8645
IMG 8647
Moggg
Photo of me

maybe i would look better with blue eyes let me know so i can think about investing in some contacts!
IMG 8650

anyway tell me my failos so i can work on them thank you!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Shave your head and bone smash your zygos don't shave and take oral minox right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry and QuintBarnaJonesJr
help me!!
hello these are photos from the last few days i am 15 years old and i want to be mogger so give me some awesome looksmaxxing advice. one thing i especially want to fix are my eyebrows and my weak jaw so give me some advice guys!! these pictures have no filters but i am obviously angle and lighting frauding.

View attachment 3218910View attachment 3218911View attachment 3218924View attachment 3218927

maybe i would look better with blue eyes let me know so i can think about investing in some contacts!
View attachment 3218912
boi what the hell are these some of these photos nigga?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
You can't, you are severely autistic.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, mug and Alucard69
boi what the hell are these some of these photos nigga?
i asked for your advice!
Shave your head and bone smash your zygos don't shave and take oral minox right now
  • i dunno about shaving my head
  • i already bonesmash
  • i don't need minoxidil is there anything else for eyebrows??
You can't, you are severely autistic.
retard i was tested at 5 years old and the results indicated no autism but my friends do say i'm probably abit of an autist

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
i asked for your advice!

• i dunno about shaving my head
  • i already bonesmash
  • i don't need minoxidil is there anything else for eyebrows??

retard i was tested at 5 years old and the results indicated no autism but my friends do say i'm probably abit of an autist
you ask for advice and then try and fight back ! Listen to me otherwise youll stay sub 5 @slavicpsycho tell him im correct

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and iloveboobs
help me!!

View attachment 3218910View attachment 3218911View attachment 3218924View attachment 3218927

View attachment 3218912
you're 15? you look like you're pushing 30 🤣

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tgfttr and ThraxxGlo
15 :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wrist cry, iloveboobs, DarkTriadBeliever and 1 other person
i am 15 you fucking retards i know i look abit older but i don't look any older than maybe like 16 fuck u
my guy, you have to be the oldest looking 15 year old I've ever seen

but there's nothing wrong with looking mature, as long as you aren't balding, and your skin quality is good

those pics remind me of the slideshows james sapphire would post 😭 u gotta nt max

help me!!

View attachment 3218912
Rape chads and Stacy’s and steal there bones

my guy, you have to be the oldest looking 15 year old I've ever seen

but there's nothing wrong with looking mature, as long as you aren't balding, and your skin quality is good
definitely not balding and my skin is good most of time
those pics remind me of the slideshows james sapphire would post 😭 u gotta nt max
oh my god
Rape chads and Stacy’s and steal there bones
i know a maxillofacial surgeon i could probably ask to give me surgery. can u even get cosmetic surgeries at 15??
what's wrong with this photo?

also guys i asked for ways to improve my looks and also to know my weak points can u please stop with these bullshit comments!!