how do i ascend ? or is it truly over . keep it real please

You will leave your basement and see women being chad struck and will wanna go back in your basement
-chadstuck aka htn

You will leave your basement and see women being chad struck and will wanna go back in your basement
nah normally i get some 5'4 gook looking at me with her 5'5 gook BF so its actually not rope fuel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999 and StarvedEpi
View attachment 3212258
i’ve been 110 pounds before and honestly i still couldn’t get women. When i was in middleschool and hs ive pulled LTBs . i’ve kissed 5 girls in my life. What can i do to ascend , please give me advice . i want to look avg. i’m willing to take Gear. i’m 21 @Clavicular i would appreciate if you gave me advice
being 110 pounds is the reason you couldnt get laid bro thats skinnier than most women no shit they werent atyracted to a dude smaller than them jk u mog me but yea real talk being 110 is gonna turn foids off

Cope, many htns on here
The only good thing about me is my height, but my face isn’t good at all pair that with severe ASD and I don’t know why I would lie about this if I were to lie i’d say I was higher on the scale so I’d have more aura and shit

View attachment 3212258
i’ve been 110 pounds before and honestly i still couldn’t get women. When i was in middleschool and hs ive pulled LTBs . i’ve kissed 5 girls in my life. What can i do to ascend , please give me advice . i want to look avg. i’m willing to take Gear. i’m 21 @Clavicular i would appreciate if you gave me advice
Don't take gear just for your face

I saw you onchinktok

He claims he’s been blackpilled since 2016. Also btw he’s not the first I remember seeing some older posts of some ghetto fags on this forum.

I’m pretty sure @Growth Plate qualifies but he’s not truly ghetto naturally. He just lives around it he’s not super in tune with it.
Bruh I'm not mad at you when I say this I feel bad for you

Why do you study so much abt everyone here? It's like you really have no life and just live it .org idk man

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
You look malnourished, like crackhead type of skinny. Getting lean on 800 calories a day while having zero muscle mass is not the same as being lean and having a defined six pack

Gain weight, fill brows, train neck

You look malnourished, like crackhead type of skinny. Getting lean on 800 calories a day while having zero muscle mass is not the same as being lean and having a defined six pack

how do i fill my brows?

View attachment 3212258
kys bug eyed mexican fag

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ

how do i take gear? i want to workout but i feel like training naturally is a waste of time . also im not skinny at all

Bruh I'm not mad at you when I say this I feel bad for you

Why do you study so much abt everyone here? It's like you really have no life and just live it .org idk man
Nigga I’ve been in these places for a while and I mainly know you for being underweight reading those threads. But yea maybe you’re right it’s over I’m non NT how do I cope