how can i ascend as a discord mod faced barely 16 year old?

mirrors

mirrors

Iron
i get mistaken sometimes for being older i have wide bizygomatic width smaller eyes (i think) small chin asymmetrical masseter muscles i will do almost anything to ascend or look better there has to be some fucking way. im white so thats good. please recommend surgeries or something. let me cope please

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i get mistaken sometimes for being older i have wide bizygomatic width smaller eyes (i think) small chin asymmetrical masseter muscles i will do almost anything to ascend or look better there has to be some fucking way. im white so thats good. please recommend surgeries or something. let me cope please
literally spend time and browse BOTB. You will find plenty of great advice for every part of your body and mind

Untie the rope boyo

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
idk man, maybe you can try fentanyl and it will ascending you into chadlite bhai

• +1
Reactions: mirrors and Patient A
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Running! and mogssssssssssssssss
nigga are u talking about some buddhist monk shit what is botb
BOTB: Best of the Best forum - https://looksmax.org/forums/best-of-the-best.9/
Go through the articles there, take the time and read them since they are full of quality info.
i will do almost anything to ascend or look better there has to be some fucking way
It will take a lot of time to research and read about what I specified earlier but you should be very serious about this since your life depends on your looks. This sentence alone should push you to work as hard as possible and document yourself on everything in order to become the best possible version of yourself and ascend.

I have over 500 high iq threads bookmarked, so hit me up in PMs if you want me to give you to them (idk how to give them to you tho, I assume giving you the links one by one would be very tiresome. I will try and take the time to find a good alternative to this ASAP so that I can also start and work my way through them to make myself an ascension plan by the end of the year - I recommend that you make yourself an ascension plan as well, so you can speed up progress exponentially.)

BOTB: Best of the Best forum - https://looksmax.org/forums/best-of-the-best.9/
Go through the articles there, take the time and read them since they are full of quality info.

It will take a lot of time to research and read about what I specified earlier but you should be very serious about this since your life depends on your looks. This sentence alone should push you to work as hard as possible and document yourself on everything in order to become the best possible version of yourself and ascend.

I have over 500 high iq threads bookmarked, so hit me up in PMs if you want me to give you to them (idk how to give them to you tho, I assume giving you the links one by one would be very tiresome. I will try and take the time to find a good alternative to this ASAP so that I can also start and work my way through them to make myself an ascension plan by the end of the year - I recommend that you make yourself an ascension plan as well, so you can speed up progress exponentially.)
so real for the meghanrochelover in ur bio jfl

• Love it
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Idk how you look like idk what will work on you face

Watch botb, and think "whats gonna work, what are me bad things etc...."

i have tried this but realised my zygos stick out way too much on the sides of my face and causes a pear appearance which is disgusting
DM me your face if you want I can help

At least show an example of what you look like

IMG 6944
but rounded jaw and asymmetrical, worse eye area and talking with one side of mouth