How can I ascend from 68 likes to 99+?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
Last time I got 68 likes in first 24h, obv now my tinder is dead and I get like 3-4 likes per day jfl. I used these pics. Tinder without 99+ in first 24h is useless

Attachments

• 20220707_193205.jpg
    20220707_193205.jpg
    835.8 KB · Views: 0
  • tinder1.jpg
    tinder1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220617_194650.jpg
    20220617_194650.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20098
its over bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
jk idk tho , get LL?

I don't know what it is, but something looks off. The 1st image looks the most natural. The 2nd one looks like you're flexing a gaming chair, sitting in a super unnatural position. The 3rd one looks very facetuned and feminine like.

I think you just need to take better pictures, and allow yourself to look more coarse/masculine.

buy boosts

autistic pics except the car one. actually that one kinda too but it somehow works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex, thecel and Deleted member 17244
I mean, from your fixation on an exact number and your pics, I’m thinking you have autism?

That’s most likely the biggest factor as to why you’re on this forum, your issue clearly isn’t your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 17244
I mean, from your fixation on an exact number and your pics, I’m thinking you have autism?

That’s most likely the biggest factor as to why you’re on this forum, your issue clearly isn’t your looks.
I have no frens and life

• So Sad
Reactions: cardiologist
Over for my aspie brain
first pic looks like you're taking a shit in a barn. 2nd looks like you just finished a 10 hour league of legends marathon.

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex, thecel and Deleted member 17244
first pic looks like you're taking a shit in a barn. 2nd looks like you just finished a 10 hour league of legends marathon.
Now i use that pic which ive taken today in Tatras mountain

Attachments

• IMG_20220706_163918_425.jpg
    IMG_20220706_163918_425.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 0
I have no frens and life
This is what you need to fix then.

Fixating on your looks won’t resolve the core issue.

No matter how much better looking you get, you will remain unhappy until you fix your mentality.

This is what you need to fix then.

Fixating on your looks won’t resolve the core issue.

No matter how much better looking you get, you will remain unhappy until you fix your mentality.
My mental is unfixable, i just need to fraud it

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
If you got 68 likes with these pictures then you can easily get 99+. These are autistic af pictures with uncombed hair in your basement. Literally just some good pictures away from being a Chad.

A10 pill strikes yet again.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, NarrowJaw, squirrelcel and 1 other person
Because my parents ordered me
but imagine if you dressed nice and took a cheeky more inviting selfie there instead of aspie frontal stare. that stuff makes a difference.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
If you got 68 likes with these pictures then you can easily get 99+. These are autistic af pictures with uncombed hair in your basement. Literally just some good pictures away from being a Chad.

A10 pill strikes yet again.
Ntpill is as brutal as any other pill like face, hair, height etc. No cure for it

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
but imagine if you dressed nice and took a cheeky more inviting selfie there instead of aspie frontal stare. that stuff makes a difference.
Look at that selfie if you think this in a car is autistic jfl

Attachments

• IMG_20220706_210437_422.jpg
    IMG_20220706_210437_422.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 0
Look at that selfie if you think this in a car is autistic jfl
the car pic would be a good profile pic imo. it gives off bad boy vibes without being too autistic or try hard. try using that as your first pic and then take 2-3 more social/inviting niko type pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, NarrowJaw, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
the car pic would be a good profile pic imo. it gives off bad boy vibes without being too autistic or try hard. try using that as your first pic and then take 2-3 more social/inviting niko type pics.
I did it bro

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Thats my tinder result since 18th June

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-180312_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-180312_Tinder.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
I don't know what it is, but something looks off. The 1st image looks the most natural. The 2nd one looks like you're flexing a gaming chair, sitting in a super unnatural position. The 3rd one looks very facetuned and feminine like.

I think you just need to take better pictures, and allow yourself to look more coarse/masculine.
The permasquint + aspie stare

GEOmax to a more populated city

Are there any quality threads on tinder pics theory?

I Give U Like

You're just not good looking enough for 99+ likes except maybe in asia

Help @Wallenberg @StreegeReturn @Gandy @DoctorLooksmax

U look like you will out yourself as a homosexual soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 17244
last pic is good take pics like that

Last time I got 68 likes in first 24h, obv now my tinder is dead and I get like 3-4 likes per day jfl. I used these pics. Tinder without 99+ in first 24h is useless
You are fucking Chad on the last picture

If you can’t get more than 68 likes on Tinder it’s truly over for 90% of men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and NarrowJaw
You are fucking Chad on the last picture

If you can’t get more than 68 likes on Tinder it’s truly over for 90% of men
I have 75 now and 140 matches sincd 18th june

Last edited:
Your hair is really dry and your pictures are very autistic. You look so greasy on the first picture, like some one garnished your face with sunflower oil

:feelstastyman:

Your hair is really dry and your pictures are very autistic. You look so greasy on the first picture, like some one garnished your face with sunflower oil

:feelstastyman:
Bc i wash my hair 1 in 2 weeks

Thats my tinder result since 18th June
Damn mirin hard bro. Good pics would boost u to 99+

Power of jbw HTN slays hard on tinder cuz hes white

• Hmm...
Reactions: NarrowJaw
if you can get that many likes with these aspie pics, you have very good potential. Have you considered going to a photographer? Also how many people in the city you live in?

if you can get that many likes with these aspie pics, you have very good potential. Have you considered going to a photographer? Also how many people in the city you live in?
Gdansk - 600k

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
It’s only selfies and you expect to pull 68 likes a day?? Man get some professional photos